100% Original, Plagiarism Free, Tailored to your instructions

Order Now!

Grand Canyon BUS 660 -Review Decision Analysis Case

For many of the remaining topics in BUS-660, assignments will be in the form of casestudies. These case studies are designed to provide an opportunity to engage in that topic’squantitative analysis method, as well as demonstrate critical thinking and appropriateprofessional communication.Review "Decision Analysis Case Study: Valley of the Sun Reviews" for this topic’s casestudy, a proposal to change the faculty performance review process at Valley of the SunAcademy (VSA).Based on the information presented in the case study, create a decision tree or Excel-basedanalysis to determine the most appropriate recommendation.In a 500-750-word report to VSA’s Human Resources department and the chief financialofficer, explain your approach and the rationale for this method. Evaluate both outcomesand how they would be applied to this decision. Conclude your report with yourrecommendation for the review process VSA should adopt.Submit your Excel-based analysis or decision tree with your report.Prepare the assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, locatedin the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignmentto become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in theStudent Success Center.BUS-660-RS-T2DecisionAnalysisCaseStudyValleyoftheSunReviews.docx Decision Analysis Case Study:Valley of the Sun ReviewsValley of the Sun Academy (VSA) is an online school specializing in GED programs for thePhoenix area. Valley of the Sun Academy enrolls 813 students and has a part-time faculty pool of65 online instructors.Online faculty are reviewed annually and provided with feedback about their facilitationtechniques, content expertise, engagement, and classroom management. If necessary,remediation and additional support are provided by the Faculty Advisory Board (FAB). Theonline faculty reviews are one factor used to determine overall performance, teaching status, andpotential performance appraisals.Recently, the FAB submitted a proposal for a new approach for the next fiscal year, the PeerFaculty Performance Review (PFPR). Human Resources (HR) and the school’s chief financialofficer are evaluating the suggestion against the current design, described by VSA’s director.Both review processes are outlined below. Current DesignValley of the Sun Academy uses an external firm, TeachBest Consulting, to conduct annualreviews for online faculty. The review team is composed of faculty members at other onlineinstitutions, including universities and high schools. Valley of the Sun Academy faculty are notpart of the review process, and TeachBest Consulting handles hiring and training internally.Valley of the Sun Academy’s HR department assigns completed courses to review, and VSA’sTechnical Support team is responsible for providing access.Once completed, the TeachBest consultant submits the review form to VSA’s HR department,and HR submits a payment for each review. In addition, VSA has an annual contract withTeachBest Consulting.The overall contract is $2,500/year. If VSA’s enrollment reaches 1,000 or more students or theirfaculty pool expands to 75 or more instructors, the contract amount will increase to $5,000/year.There is a 75% chance the student enrollment will reach 1,000 students within the next 18months and a 25% chance enrollment will not increase. During the next nine months, HumanResources anticipates hiring at least six math instructors.Individual reviewers are paid $75 for each review. Reviews are conducted in March, July, andNovember, with all faculty reviewed by December 1.Valley of the Sun Academy is responsible for disseminating the results of the review to facultymembers. If questions arise about review results, the FAB is responsible for verifying the reviewand responding to the instructor. Periodically, the Faculty Advisory Board finds fault with theinitial review and follow-up must be scheduled. Each year, about 5% of the initial reviews arefound to be inaccurate and new reviews must be scheduled. Valley of the Sun Academy pays adiscounted price of $50 for each follow-up review.Peer Faculty Performance Review (PFPR) ProposalThe FAB proposes to conduct faculty reviews in-house and no longer contract TeachBestConsulting. Human Resources will review faculty files and invite the top three performinginstructors in four disciplines (Literacy and Communication, Social Sciences, Math, and Scienceand Technology) to join the PFPR committee.Initial responsibilities will involve creating a new review form and conducting a norming sessionfor consistency. There will be ongoing technology fees of $20/month for each reviewer, to ensureaccess to create and complete the review forms. There will also be an initial cost to set up thenorming session. The Faculty Advisory Board recommends one of three options:1. A $500 session that can be scheduled at any time with TeachBest Consulting.2. A $750 session offered monthly by an external employee development firm.3. A session designed by VSA’s HR and instructional design specialists, which would befree to attend but would require internal time and labor costs; HR anticipates a start oftwo months from implementation would prevent interrupting normal business practices. Because the responsibilities are not included in current faculty contracts, FAB recommendsstipends of $50 for each review completed. With the new internal PFPR process, FAB anticipatesfaculty reviews would no longer be overturned and there would not be a need to conductsecondary reviews. Additionally, FAB expects reviews to move to a 9-month rolling cycle ratherthan once every academic year.

Our Service Charter

  1. Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-Free

    We employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
  2. Free Revisions

    We keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
  3. Confidentiality / 100% No Disclosure

    We make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
  4. Money Back Guarantee

    If the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
  5. 24/7 Customer Support

    We have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.

Excellent Quality
Zero Plagiarism
Expert Writers

Instant Quote

Instant Quote
Single spaced
approx 275 words per page
Urgency (Less urgent, less costly):
Total Cost: NaN

Get 10% Off on your 1st order!