a) Identify an organisation; prepare and assess the blueprint of its service delivery process to highlight identifiable strengths and weaknesses.Order Description
The assignment is:
a) Identify an organisation; prepare and assess the blueprint of its service delivery process to highlight identifiable strengths and weaknesses.
b) Assess the extent that an organisation’s current “process” enables different “customer value propositions” relevant to a range of customer segments to be developed.
c) Advise the senior management team about the implications of this analysis in relation to choosing either a transactional or a relational business model. Be clear about the potential benefits and limitations of recommending either approach.
NB. It is advised that in selecting an organisation that you chose one which has a strong service orientation and where you can access information relevant to building a blue print.
Assessment Criteria for Coursework:
You must select one service organisation type from the following list:
 Dental Clinic
 Car Hire
Key Specifications and Requirements:
1. Assignment is to be written in professional report format.
2. Assignment length – 3000 (not including cover page, executive summary, contents, data charts, references and appendices. Mark penalties will be applied in accordance with HUBS guidelines.
3. In selecting an organisation consideration should be given to how much information can be gained to enable a detailed blue print to be generated.
4. You must acknowledge any factual sources of information and include references to ideas, assertion or concepts used in your discussion. Failure to adequately referencing resources is treated as plagiarism under regulation of The Business School, University of Hull.
5. You must use Harvard Referencing System to state any factual sources of information in the text and the list of references. You can find further detail in the Business School Study Skills Handbook.
6. It may help to have someone read through your assignment in draft form, to detect any grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, typing errors or confusion in your use of language. Careless work rarely achieves top marks and good presentation can help a strong argument to be understood more easily.
7. Content Requirement, students must demonstrate:
• Knowledge of the subject area in question.
• The ability to search out additional (relevant) material to that given in the lecture.
• The ability to marshal material into logical and coherent lines of reasoning in a critical and analytical fashion.
• The ability to inform the reader whilst answering the question.
• The ability to acknowledge the contribution of others with accurate and appropriate referencing (use Harvard Referencing System).
8. The use of web based resources which summarise primary sources for example Wikipidia are seen as an inappropriate and will not be accepted as a valid source in support of your work.
Services Marketing Coursework Marking Criteria
(Equally Weighted) Less than 40 40 – 49 50 – 59 60 – 59 70+
Effective Application of Concepts Limited range of concepts; ideas unfocused.
Some superficiality in treatment of the topic; services/industrial marketing concepts not deployed to any great depth, or effect Shows acquaintance with and understanding of key concepts and ability to apply them Solid knowledge of concepts and their effective application demonstrated Excellent knowledge of, and credible application of, concepts and frameworks
Unsupported arguments; little use of relevant material; descriptive and without critical analysis. Appropriate organisation; some evidence of understanding of ideas and ability to relate ideas and to project material; mainly descriptive with limited attempt at critical judgement. Ideas organised and grouped into a coherent argument; use of project material to support argument; some critical analysis, limited appraisal of implications. Critical review and synthesis of case material; coherent, realistic and well-supported argument; insightful use of personal ideas and experience Systematic, thorough, well-supported analysis; evaluation and discussion of implications.
Depth of Engagement with the Case Study
Shows weak or poor acquaintance with project
Some evidence of research into the project
Shows basic grasp of main issues in target organisation
Competent and systematic coverage of project context
Shows very thorough engagement with and thorough understanding of all relevant project data
Module learning outcomes – assessment mapping
Learning outcomes The module has the following Learning Outcomes:
• 1: a. Select and explain theories of services marketing and management that are complex, coherent and detailed and are at, or informed by, the forefront of the subject and professional practice.
• 2: b. Demonstrate breadth and depth of awareness, and understanding of issues at the forefront of services marketing and management.
• 3: c. Make judgments by critical analysis and evaluation in relation to unpredictable and complex literature and situations
• 4: d. Devise and sustain an argument supported by significant evidence and use of quality and contemporary literature sources in the subject of services marketing and management
• 5: e. Convey complex information effectively in written/spoken English which is accurate, appropriate, and has clarity whilst demonstrating command of grammar, syntax, vocabulary-choice and style which is appropriate to a services marketing and management context.
• 6: f. Identify and solve complex service related problems in both business-to-business and business-to-customer service contexts by identifying the main characteristics of the problem
• 7: g. Select, justify and use appropriate theoretical approaches from services marketing and management literature, including those at the forefront of the subject and in professional practice.
Module outcomes Assessment method 1 Assessment method 2
(1) X X
(2) X X
(3) X X
(5) X X
(7) X X
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.