When you write the paper for” accessing oracle “. Can you write it as if you have a Mac computer
• Week 1 Assignment 1 Submission
If you are using the Blackboard Mobile Learn iOS App, please click “View in Browser”
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 1: Accessing Oracle
Due Week 1 and worth 10 points
Your instructor will provide you with login credentials to a Strayer University maintained Oracle server. Once you have received these credentials, you will need to log in to the Oracle server and document your login to verify your credentials work and you can complete the activities later in the course. This assignment requires the use of a snipping tool or print screen option on a keyboard to document the completion of this assignment.
Write a one (1.5) page paper in which you:
1. Use the print screen option on a keyboard or a snipping tool to capture screen shots of your telnet session into the Oracle server. Note: The graphically depicted solution is included in the required page length.
2. Briefly describe the steps used to log into the Strayer Oracle server.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
• Include diagrams or screen shots created through the use of a snipping tool or print screen keyboard option. The completed diagrams / screen shots must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in the strategic implications and management of database systems.
• Write clearly and concisely about topics related to the strategic planning for database systems using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Your UNIX/Oracle Credentials:
Far Left Colum UNIX userID
Next is the UNIX password
Next is your own name
Next is the Oracle SQLPLUS userID
The far right column is your Oracle SQLPLUS password
Unacceptable Below 60% F Fair 70-79% C Proficient 80-89% B Exemplary 90-100% A
1. Use print screen or a snipping tool to take a screen shot of your telnet session into the Oracle server.
Points Range:0 (0%) – 5.1 (50.99%)
Did not submit or incompletely used print screen or a snipping tool to take a screen shot of your telnet session into the Oracle server.
Points Range:5.95 (59.5%) – 6.8 (67.99%)
Partially used print screen or a snipping tool to take a screen shot of your telnet session into the Oracle server.
Points Range:6.8 (68%) – 7.65 (76.49%)
Satisfactorily used print screen or a snipping tool to take a screen shot of your telnet session into the Oracle server.
Points Range:7.65 (76.5%) – 8.5 (85%)
Thoroughly used print screen or a snipping tool to take a screen shot of your telnet session into the Oracle server.
2. Describe the steps used to log into the Strayer Oracle server.
Points Range:0 (0%) – .9 (8.99%)
Did not submit or incompletely described the steps used to log into the Strayer Oracle server.
Points Range:1.05 (10.5%) – 1.2 (11.99%)
Partially described the steps used to log into the Strayer Oracle server.
Points Range:1.2 (12%) – 1.35 (13.49%)
Satisfactorily described the steps used to log into the Strayer Oracle server.
Points Range:1.35 (13.5%) – 1.5 (15%)
Thoroughly described the steps used to log into the Strayer Oracle server.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.