General Information: For this assignment, you will compose a 3-5 page double-spaced paper that addresses how the principles that you have learned throughout this course have changed your understanding of what it means to be a Christian. You will submit your paper by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 7.
Approved Topics: You must choose a topic from the list of approved topics (see the “Application Paper Topics” document).
NOTE: You must choose one of the options and write on both of the topics for that option. It is not permissible to choose one topic from one option and a second topic from a different option.
Basic Format: For each of the two topics you will provide:
1. An explanation of the topic/doctrine
2. The scriptural basis for the doctrine
3. Practical application of the doctrine to the life of the student
Structure: Structure your paper in the following format (inserting the headings within the paper):
Introduction (approximately ½ page in length)
Part One (first topic: approximately 1-2 pages in length)
Part Two (second topic: approximately 1-2 pages in length)
Conclusion (approximately ½ page in length)
Content: As you respond to the prompt, reflect on the concepts that you have learned throughout the course, and apply them to your specific topic. Be sure to integrate the information that you learned through the textbook readings, the assigned article readings, the lecture videos, and any other related content that you may have encountered during the course. Your paper should also:
1. Describe other course concepts that are related to your topic, demonstrating your reflection and analysis. Do not simply summarize what was presented in class.
2. Demonstrate real ownership of the ideas that you present by providing unique insight as evidence of your careful consideration of the topic.
3. Provide a logical link between the description of the concepts from the course, and the conclusions or implications that you draw in your reflection. In other words, your conclusion should be logically derived from the application of the course concepts to the description of your topic.
4. Demonstrate learning initiative by exploring conclusions and implications beyond the boundaries of our classroom discussion.
5. Focus on depth of understanding, rather than breadth of coverage.
Formatting Details: There are specific formatting requirements for all of the papers in this course. These requirements are not difficult, but they also are not optional.
1. The paper must be a Microsoft Word document. Do not submit a pdf file or any other format.
2. Include a separate cover sheet for your paper. That cover sheet (as a minimum) should include your name, the course, and the title of your paper. Please be aware that the cover sheet does not count as one of the required three pages.
3. The font must be 12 point, Times New Roman for the entire paper.
4. Use one-inch margins on all four sides.
5. Indent the first line of every paragraph by 0.5 inches. Do not use an “outline” or “numbered” format that indents entire paragraphs.
6. The paper must be double-spaced. Do not use any alternate line spacing. Also, do not include extra spaces before or after each paragraph.
7. If you use other sources, you must properly cite the sources in the paper AND include a bibliography, even if the only resources you use are textbooks and class handouts.
8. Do not fill your paper with quotes, even good quotes like Scripture. It’s fine to include some, but I primarily want to see your personal contribution.
9. The paper is required to be a minimum of 3 pages long. It will take that many pages to fulfill the requirements of this paper, so do not try to cut it short. (By the way, the requirement for three pages means three full pages of text (not including the cover page and bibliography), and not merely going three of four lines over onto page three!) You may write more than three pages, but do not exceed 5pages of text (i.e., in addition to the cover sheet, etc.) without advance permission from me. Your grade will be penalized if the paper is too short or too long.
APPLICATION PAPER TOPICS
You must choose one option from the approved list below. Once you choose your option, be sure to write on both of the topics separately. (See the assignment instructions.). In other words, if you choose option 13 (hope and prayer), you would write about hope in the first section and then you would write about prayer in the next section.
1. Angels and demons
2. Arminianism and Calvinism
3. Assurance of salvation and spiritual doubt
4. Baptism of Holy Spirit and spiritual gifts
5. Death of Christ and deity of Christ
6. Election and predestination
7. Eternal Security and the sealing of Holy Spirit
8. Fall of humanity and temptation
9. Glory of God and worship
10. Gospel and sin nature
11. Holiness and love
12. Hope and prayer
13. Tribulation and millennium
14. Miracles and prophecy
15. Nature of God and Trinity
16. Peace of God and power of God
17. Preservation of Scripture and reliability of Scripture
18. Rapture and the GreatTribulation
19. Satan and Savior
20. Sins of commission and sins of omission
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.