Computer Tutorial Case Problem
I HAVE ATTACHED 2 SEPERATE FOLDERS; PLEASE VIEW BOTH OF THEM AS FOR THE FILES THAT ARE NEEDED ARE INCLUDED.
Complete the following:
1. Using your text editor, open twinstxt.htm, tlmtxt.css, and fontxt.js from the folder named “Mod7-Tut13-CP1” that’s added as an attachment. Enter your name (Dave) and the date in the head section, and then save the files as twins.htm, tlm.css, and fontsizer.js, respectively.
2. Go to the twins.htm file in your text editor and add a script element linking to the fontsizer.js file.
3. Scroll down the file and locate the fontbuttons div element, which contains two image buttons. Place both image buttons in the fontsizer class. Set the values associated with those buttons -0.1 fir the fontdown.png image and 0.1 for the fontup.png.
4. Save your changes to the file, and then go to the tlm.css file in your text editor.
5. At the bottom of the file, insert a style rule to set the width of the inline image with the figure box in the article element to 12em.
6. Add another rule to set the font size of paragraph text within the article element to 1em.
7. Save your changes to the file, and then go to the fontsizer.js file in your text editor.
8. Add a command to run the startup() function when the page is initially loaded by the browser.
9. Create the startup() function. The purpose of this function is to apply onclick event handlers to the two font resize buttons. Create the fontButtons variable containing all of the page elements that belong to the fontsizer class. Loop through the collection and add an event handler to each item in the collection to run the resizeText() function when clicked.
10. Create the resizefont() function. The purpose of this function is to change the default font size of the document body based on the value of the font button being clicked. When the value is changed, all object sizes based on em units automatically will be resized. Add the follow commands to the function:
a. using the parseFloat ( ) function, store the numeric value of the button being clicked in the fontChange variable.
b. Next, you must determine whether an inline style has been used to set the default document body font size. First, test whether the font size of the document body is equal to an empty text string. If it is, set the font size to 1.0em. (Hint: Use the reference document.body to reference to document body.
c. Use the parseFloat ( ) function to store the numeric value of the document body font size in the currentFontSize variable.
d. Change the document body font size to the text string
current font size + font change + “em”
Where current font size is the value of the currentFontSize variable and font changes is the value of the fontChange variable.
11. Document your code with appropriate comments throughout.
12. Save your changes to the file, and then load twins.htm in your Web browser. Verify that when you click the buttons to increase or decrease the font size, the paragraph text and the size of the author’s photo change in response, but no other part of the Web page changes in size.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.