By any measure the fashion industry is large and complex with different business models competing to capture consumer loyalty and their business. Fundamental to the relationship between consumer and fashion business is the research, creation, sourcing and delivery of a profitable and balanced fashion product offer that accurately reflects current trends, culture & the profile of the target consumers.
CREATE YOUR OWN 12 option fashion range plan for All Saints available for delivery on 1st December 2016. This report will be about the range plan supported with research and analysis.
(You are creating a Spring/Summer Collection that will be available in store from Dec 1st 2016 to end of Jan 2017)
The Brand – All Saints
1. Create the fashion range plan for WOMEN only
2. Assuming the range plan is going to be in 5 of the UK All Saints stores (Not online stores), the currency used should be in Pounds.
3. The range plan will have an eight-week lifecycle.
4. Achieve an average % intake margin of 65%
-Intake margin % measures the difference between the cost price paid to the supplier and the retail selling price charged to the customer
5. You will need to reflect this within the range plan and ensure that the average intake margin % of all options combined equals a minimum of 65% , Higher than 65% is even better!
6. Identifies an open to buy budget (OTB) required to buy the range.
7. The range plan will be justified with a report explaining the research undertaken to create the range plan why it is appropriate for All Saints and its target customer.
8. Do not use actual existing products on websites. All products in your range plan should be created by you. Describe the products such as (E.g: Low-cut Tshirt, Long sleeve Shirt, biker Jeans, etc) but NOT as (E.g: Johnson Collection shirt, Victoria dress ,etc). Do not name the products in the range plan.
9. Actual existing products on websites however, can be used as references for pricing in your range plan.
The report by numbered sections
1500 word count – 10% tolerance
1. Introduction To introduce your chosen trend and its relevance to the brand (All Saints) (Suggested word count 100 words)
2. A review of 4P (Price, Product, Promotion and Place) analysis, SWOT analysis, customer pen portrait, comp shop (use template given in attached file) and other secondary or primary research to identify the key elements that your product range for this customer type should offer (Suggested word count 600 words) (What are you offering for your targeted customers of All Saints Who are your targeted customers for All Saints )
Do Comparative Shop on both All Saints and Competitor: REISS
The research for the colors and fabrics needs to be back up with WGSN.com, which provides information on trend forecasting. As you are creating a fashion range plan with your own made up products, you need to know the upcoming trend in order to launch this created collection.
3. A completed range plan document using the template provided in attached file with a summary of its key elements (Suggested word count 200 words): Key pieces,Fabrications used, Sourcing approach
4. A discursive review of an analysis of the completed range plan to highlight its relevance to the brand & customer (Suggested word count 600 words): 1)The tops to bottoms ratio 2) Intake margin %, Fashionability, average unit buy, price architecture, colour analysis 3)Presented via text, tables, figures and charts as appropriate
Please also look at the example reports given in the attached files.
Required References to use in the Report:
USE WGSN.com for color &fabric research
(WGSN predicts upcoming trends of fashion, colors and fabrics)
Clark, J. (2014) Fashion Merchandising: Principles and Practice. Basingstoke: Palgrave
Clodfelter, R. (2009) Retail Buying from Basics to Fashion. New York: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC Fairchild Books
Goworek, H. (2007) Fashion Buying. Oxford: Blackwell
Jackson, T., Shaw, D., (2001) Mastering Fashion Buying & Merchandising Management. Basingstoke: Palgrave
Kim, E. Fiore, A. Kim, H. (2011) Fashion Trends: Analysis and Forecasting. London: Berg.
Shaw, D. Koumbis, D., (2014) Fashion Buying: From Trend Forecasting to Shopfloor. Bloomsbury Publishing PLC: Fairchild Books
Varley, R. (2006) Retail Product Management, Buying & Merchandising. 2nd edn. London: Routledge (eBook)
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.