Fall 2015CMGT 547Managerial Engineering Economics
1. What are the common types of Engineering Economic Decisions Give an example of each. Briefly describe the fundamental principles of Engineering Economics.
2. What report is used to describe a company’s financial position at the end of a reporting period Briefly describe its contents.
3. You have just purchased 1000 shares of stock at $70 per share. Your analysis indicates that the stock price will increase 10% per year. How much will your investment be worth in 5 years When will the market price have doubled Assume no dividend payments for this calculation.
4. Suppose you make an annual contribution of $5000 to your investment account at the end of each year for 5 years. If the account earns 10% annually, how much can be withdrawn early in the 11th year.
5. You are the CEO of Blue and Gold Furniture Company (a small household goods manufacturing firm) and have just been briefed on some promising new production machinery which will enable 3D printing of numerous types of personalized furniture. Projected cash flows detailed below. The 3D printer has a 5 year life cycle, with no scrap value. Discuss your assessment of this project’s viability and profitability. Calculate net cash flow for each year, payback period, total return on investment, internal rate of return, and net present worth. State any assumptions (i.e. Minimal attractive rate of return). Explain your reasoning behind those assumptions.
Year Revenue Capital Expenditures
Initial Investment $10,000,000
2016 $4,250,000 $250,000
2017 $5,100,000 $100,000
2018 $10,100,000 $100,000
2019 $11,500,000 $500,000
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.