International Political Economy
write 8-10 pages paper following the professor instructions below:
STUDENTS ARE TO COMPLETE A TYPED AS WELL DOUBLE SPACED BOOK APPRAISAL ABOUT THE BOOK THAT THEY SUGGEST IT TO PROF W. SEAY AS WELL AS TO THE CLASS AS LONG AS THE PROFESSOR HAS APPROVED IT.
***DO NOT SUMMARISE THE BOOK. RATHER, ILLUSTRATEAND ANALYSE FIVE MAIN ARGUMENTS OR POINTS OFSIGNIFIGANCE THE AUTHOR MAKES AND WHY YOU THE READERAGREE OR DISAGREE WITH THEM***
*** You have to compare and contrast at lest 5 significant points the author of you main book made with the other two books authors***
***Don’t forget to compare and contrast two other books with the first book you chose to write about in your book appraisal ***
***NOTE THAT ALL DATA SHOULD BE FOOTENOTED ***
This is the main book:
The Globalisation of Inequality
by Francois Bourguignon
And these are the other two books that you need to use to compare and contrast with the main book:
Inequality and Instability and The End of Normal
by James K. Galbraith
Global Community: The Role of International Organisations in the Makingof the Contemporary World
by Akira Iriye
Instructions from my class notes:
1) For your appraisal you must compare and contrast your main book with other two books that you choose before. If we choose the book from the syllabus then compare and contrast with two outside books. In each paragraph of the 8-10 pages of the book appraisal you need to add your compare and contrast from other authors then close with your own analysis.
2) Introduction paragraph: Maximum 3 sentence of thesis statement. In those 3 sent. Use the 5 points you’re going to analyze. Illustrate 5 points the author made and give background information. Frist sentence give 2 points then 3 points and in the final sent. Give the last points you want to illustrate in the thesis.
3) Avoid I believe or I.
4) Each paragraph should be photographic you feel the author has made significance, analysis at the end. When we write the analysis data needs to be compare and contrast. When we are writing our compare and contrast the basic requirement is compare with what that your author has said with the two other authors.
I will attach the following:
– Book Appraisal Proposal (here you will find the books I suggested to the prof. and got approved)
– The format
• All reports will use Times New Roman font, 12 pitch and double line spacing.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.