International public relation campaign proposal
I need power point presentation and Reflective essay 1200 word personal
Campaign Proposal & Reflective Essay
Description and Guidelines:
The purpose of your proposal is explaining how you would design a campaign to influence your client’s audience on the issue. Your explanation should include both the details of the issue and how your approach will inform or persuade the audience.
Your campaign must clearly appeal to values that drive your position. You assume that by connecting with these values, you will influence the audience. Your proposal should follow the following three step process:
1. Preliminary Fact-Finding
a. Initial Client Interview
b. Archival Research
2. Secondary Research
a. Mass Media Sources
b. Historical Research And Case Studies
c. Databases And Internet Sources
d. Government Sources
e. University And Scientific Studies
B. Priority Audiences
C. Goals And Objectives (Action, Measurable, Deadline)
2. Long Term
D. Messages And Themes
E. Communication Strategies And Channels
A. Media Tactics
B. Non-Media Tactics
1. Budget (Personnel Costs, Program Costs And Administrative Costs) And (Funding From Internal Sources, External Sources, Additional Funding Including Grants)
Use the above structure as guidelines to help shape your proposal, and although you don’t need to cover each and every step, most will help you through the process. You can, of course, add steps as you see fit.
1. Presentation (14 pts.): Prepare a 15- minute presentation using visual aids to be presented to the class. Provide a handout to peers and instructor that includes one page of key points and a reference list that shows evidence of use of a variety of high-quality references (typed in 12-point Times New Roman and double-spaced).
2. Reflective Essay (6 pts.): Write down your reflections on the proposal (1200-1500 words, typed in 12-point Times New Roman and double-spaced)) providing the ‘big picture’ of your experiences and making clear links with both individual and class learning outcomes. In the essay you are expected to interweave information regarding specific aspects of the campaign and how you feel you benefited from the project. The reader should be able to identify some unique aspects of your experience and how your experience of implementation and sense of accomplishment may be used in the future. Your personal insights into the benefits of undertaking the project and the competencies gained from the campaign are essential.
Sources: Use a variety of technological and informational sources available to you at CUD (e.g., library, databases, computer networks, video) to gather and synthesize information and to create and communicate knowledge.
Deadline: According to the Schedule
Each part will be weighted according to the rubric outlined below and converted to points
Campaign Proposal Rubric:
11-14 pts. Good
7-10 pts. Fair
4-6 pts. Meets Minimum Expectation
1-4 pts. Unacceptable
Analysis (15%) Analyzes organizational characteristics, communication practices, and related issues in-depth. Offers an excellent persuasive point why certain aspects matter and shares good insights. Provides analysis of organizational characteristics, communication practices, and current emerging issues. Offers a fair persuasive point why certain aspects matter sharing insights. Provides incomplete analysis of the organization and its communication practices. Describes why certain aspects matter. Shares little insights and critique. Provides inadequate analysis of the organization and its communication practices. Merely describes important points of their own analysis, but fails to share insights and critique. Fails to provide their own analysis of the organization and its communication practices. Fails to describe important points of their own analysis and to share insights and critique.
Research Elements (15%) Expertly draws insights and implications from research and data. Provides their own research data for analysis and planning of a PR campaign. Competently uses research and data. Provides proper research data for their organizational analysis and campaign planning. Uses some existing research and data, but some arguments have no research or data. Fails to provide their own research results. Uses few existing research and data, but some arguments have no research or data. Fails to provide their own research results. Fails to provide important points from existing research and data. Fails to provide their own research results.
Strategies (30%) Clarifies “opportunity sentence” and objectives which serve as an effective goal. Communication strategy is cogent, consistent, and well-organized, supporting the whole arguments and messages. Clarifies “opportunity sentence” and objectives which serve as effective goal. Communication strategy is consistent and somewhat cogent. “Opportunity sentence” and objectives are offered. Fails to provide effective and consistent communication strategy. “Opportunity sentence” and objectives are unclear and incongruent. Fails to provide effective and consistent communication strategy. Fails to provide “Opportunity sentence” and objectives are offered. Communication strategy is poorly designed.
Creativity (20%) The overall plan contains creative analyses, original messages, slogan, and strategies, which possibly improve the Shows some creativity in their analyses, messages, slogan, and strategies, which possibly improves the Shows somewhat creativity in their analyses, messages, slogan, or strategies. Shows little creativity in their analyses, messages, slogan, or strategies. Fails to contain creative analyses, messages, slogan or strategies.
campaign practices. campaign practices.
Outlined Plan (10%) Contains all critical information and strategies neatly. Has structures and sequences of communication plans. Provides rich sources appropriated cited in APA style. Contains major information and strategies. Contains organized structures and sequences of communication plans. Provides affluent sources appropriated cited in APA style. Misses some information and strategies. Contains a loose structure and sequences of communication plans. Provides several or sources and did not use APA style. Misses many important information and strategies. Fails to have structures and sequences of communication plans. Provides few or sources and did not use APA style. Fails to contain important information and strategies. Fails to have structures and sequences of communication plans. Provides no sources and did not use APA style.
Professionalism (10%) Shows professionalism through appropriate clothes, gesture, and attitudes. Precise syntax and superior usage of grammar, punctuation and spelling result in both written plan and presentation slides. Shows professionalism through appropriate clothes, gesture, and attitudes. Syntax is clear and relatively few errors in grammar, punctuation or spelling do not impede understanding. Fails to show professionalism through appropriate clothes, gesture, and attitudes. Syntax is sometimes garbled. Errors in grammar, punctuation and spelling are a little bit disturbing. Fails to show professionalism through appropriate clothes, gesture, and attitudes. Syntax is sometimes garbled. Errors in grammar, punctuation, and spelling impede understanding. Fails to show professionalism through appropriate clothes, gesture, and attitudes. Syntax is garbled, and there are too many errors in grammar, punctuation, and spelling that disrupts understanding.
Reflective Essay Rubric:
• Individual and class learning outcomes are discussed coherently
(out of 4 pts.) • The essay attempts to tie all the aspects of designing and implementing a campaign together.
• There is some discussion on personal insights into the benefits of each aspect of undertaking the campaign.
• The reader gains a perspective on how the student gained academic and practical skills from undertaking a campaign.
• No discussion of PR’s contribution to the awareness of social issues. • The essay identifies and draws together the essential aspects of designing and implementing a PR campaign.
• The student provides personal insights into the benefits of undertaking the project.
• There is a discussion of the competencies that the student gained from the campaign.
• There is some discussion regarding how PR can contribute to the awareness of social issues. • The reflection provides the ‘big picture’ of the student’s experiences and makes clear links with both individual and class learning outcomes.
• In the essay the student interweaves information regarding specific aspects of the campaign and how he/she feels they benefited from the project.
• Discusses the importance of PR’s contribution to awareness of social issues.
• The reader is able to identify some unique aspects of the student’s experience.
• Experiences and accomplishments (out of 4 pts.) • The student does not develop the discussion regarding particular experiences and personal accomplishments.
• There is minimal discussion of how the student is likely to use this experience in the future. • The student reflects on what he/she has learned through particular experiences and personal accomplishments.
• There is adequate discussion on how this experience may be used in the future. • The student illustrates personal insights into their learning through discussing particular experiences and accomplishments.
• There is clear discussion on how the experience of implementation and sense of accomplishment has impacted on thoughts regarding your future.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.