The effect of fungi on the development of human’s agriculture industry.
Metrics for grading essay in PLP 150C, 2016
Mycologists, here are the instructions for grading the essay. Please read through thoroughly before beginning. And please follow all instructions. The draft essay will be submitted in a D2L dropbox. We will put all awarded points in the comment box with the following format. Please use MS Word for the essay. We will not grade any essay submitted in another file format.
Points for Signup and Outline (20)
1. Pre-submission sign up (4)
2. Title page (2)
3. First paragraph, opening sentence and thesis statement (4)
4. Topic sentence for next 4 paragraphs (8). No info for conclusion paragraph needed just yet. That will come when the essay is almost finished.
5. References (at least two right now) (2)
Points for Draft (80)
6. The essay is exactly 6 paragraphs long (6 X 2 pts = 12 pts). One point deducted for each extra paragraph.
7. Minimum of 1000 words in the body of the essay (10 pts). All or nothing. Two points deducted for essays over 1200 words. Number of words does not include title page, running header, or references.
8. Follow recommended APA format for the body of the essay (running head, title page, margins, font, size indentation, spacing). (7 X 2 pts = 14 pts). For APA formatting, go to
9. Underline the Thesis Statement and the Concluding Statement, and then all paragraph topic sentences (including introduction and conclusion paragraphs) (8 X 2 pts = 16 pts). One point deducted for each poorly developed statement/sentence.
10. 3rd person format (6 pts)
11. Five references in APA format, two that are from primary literature (5 X 2 pts = 10 pts). Mark each of the two primary references with an asterisk (2 pts). One point deducted for each reference not in APA format.
12. At least one in-text citation per paragraph (except conclusion) in proper APA format. (5 X 2 pts = 10 pts). One point deducted for each citation not in APA format.
13. Extra points for super creative titles (+2 pts or +4 pts)!
14. Two points deducted for each misspelled word. Use Spell Check!!
15. Two points deducted for gross grammatical errors.
The points for the signup and outline are fixed and cannot be improved. The points for the Draft can be improved with a re-submission of a revised final essay. If the student is satisfied with their points in the draft, they don t need to resubmit a final essay. Some essays will be very good and will only have a few points off. These students may not feel the need to resubmit. We are not grading for style, only for format and structural errors. Only when there are gross grammatical errors will we take points off. Follow the assignment rubric carefully.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.