Some developmental theorists recommended for use in this assignment are: (choose two Theorist base)
• Jean Piaget
• Ivan Pavlov
• John B. Watson
• Burrhus Frederic Skinner
• Albert Bandura
• Lev Vygotsky
• Urie Bronfenbrenner
• Gilbert Gottlieb
• John Bowlby
• Mary D. Salter Ainsworth
• Lawrence Kohlberg
• James Marcia
• Dexter Dunphy
• Kim Bartholomew
• Antonia Henderson
• Donald Dutton
• Robert Sternberg
• Howard Gardner
• Betty Carter
• Monica McGoldrick
• Sandra Bem
• Leslie Gutman
• Colin Murray Parkes
Assignment Type Case Study
Purpose: The purpose of this case study is to integrate the understanding of two developmental theories with a practical example. Within this integration is an identification, analsysis and evaluation of major life themes with the inclusion of strengths and challenges faced by a fictional character.
Select a character presented in a book, television or film at a major life transition (leaving home, wedding, parenthood, retirement) and briefly summarise the context in which the character becomes known.
Write a case study that summarises the major life themes identified in the book, television or film, and apply theories of development to analyse the life stage, the strengths and challenges faced by the character, using two developmental theories presented in this unit (other than those applied in Assignment 1. Please also refer to the list of Developmental Theorists in Assignment 1 when choosing the two developmental theories for this assignment). Draw on a range of unit and other relevant references.
Your Case Study will need to address:
• Case study written and is inclusive of the naming of major life themes in the chosen source
• Identification of the chosen character with a brief summary of the context in which the character is introduced
• Identification of key aspects of each of the two major developmental theories and application of these theories to an analysis of the life stages of the character, including the strengths and challenges faced by the character
• Reference to current literature and integration of relevant theory into your discussion
Information about the writing of Case Studies
A case study:
• should provide a description of a particular subject such as a practice, problem, scenario or situation
• is often based on a person or organisation
• provides an opportunity to demonstrate your ability to apply theory to practice
• should critically analyse, evaluate or review the subject using the relevant theory
• may be given to you in the assignment question, or you may need to develop your own case scenario
– Developmental Psychology – Marking Criteria – Case Study
1. Case study written and is inclusive of the naming of major life themes in the chosen source
2. Identification of the chosen character with a brief summary of the context in which the character is introduced
3. Identification of key aspects of each of the two major developmental theories and application of these theories to an analysis of the life stages of the character, including the strengths and challenges faced by the character
4. Reference to current literature and integration of relevant theory into your discussion
Structure, Presentation and Referencing
1. Main ideas clearly and logically presented
2. Relevant research and scholarship literature used appropriately to support claims
3. Correct academic writing style used, including correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
4. In-text referencing and reference list follows APA referencing style (6th ed.)
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.