This project for HR expert to write
You will find an explanation for each part please follow it !! and please go carefully through it !
ILTES band 5.5
and if there is any question feel free to ask !!
1. What is your organization strategy for HR planning
HR planning usually we are having diversity in each department. for example, if the quantity of one nationality in one department is quite high, we reduce it in different ways in order to give other nationality chance to cooperate with this department.
2. What is the policy of HR planning
In HR planning we make sure that all competency of the staff that we have is matchedwith our needed in each department.
3. What are the problems you face quite often in HR planning
vacancy and find the right person for the right job because some of the positions have high requirements and it need for special skills and turnover because sometimes people find another job and now in the market there are a high number of the hotels and they provide attractive salary.
Recruitment and selection
4. What is your overall strategy in terms of recruitment and selection in Helton Hotel
Our main goal is to have diversity in each department, which is matched with the vacancy that we have. We focus a lot ondiversity because we want to have a balance of the nationalities. For example we don’t want more Indian rather than Sri Lankan and Filipino and culture mix is our passion by Hilton.
5. What is recruitment and selection policy of Helton Hotel
Our policy is to return the staff. For example, we don’t want staff to stay only for small period and then they leave the company.
6. How the manager practicing the policy of recruitment and selection
we have some questions that we ask for the specific level of position that we are hiring and depends managerial or ranking file. For example, for ranking file there are some questions that you have to ask basically the experience that they have before and for managerial how they are managing the staff. So, this is what we using often in terms of recruitment and selection
Training and development
7. What is your overall strategy in terms of trainingand development in Helton Hotel
Our training strategy should to be aligned with our company goals as well as based on the training need analysis because I can’t conduct the training without any need. For example, forHelton we have some many programs that we need to provide in terms of the standards, value, skills and ethics. We oversee what is the objective of the company and then we make strategic planning for training and development. For example, in each year we have training need analysis and base on that we make training calendar for the whole year.
8. What is training and development policy of Helton Hotel
For example, one of our policies is to provide internal training and external training for our staff. Also, how should be done in terms of internal training and external training, how to send our members to other property for them to develop.
9. How the manager practicing the policy of training and development
They follow the policy, we have hierarchy, first it go to the GM to get an approval so it becomes an internal policy and it also depend if it an organization policy or a new internal policy designed by Helton Al Ain. But if Helton Al Ain will make new policy we should first look into the general policy. For example, we might have some policy here that not applicable in Abu Dhabi or Dubai, like cross exposure within the hotel for 6 months but in other departments it have to be one year to have cross exposure, it depends in the area.
Performance Management System
10. What is your overall strategy in terms of Performance Management System in Helton Hotel
we have Performance and Development Review (PDR), and we have job chat, we have evaluation three times in year for the beginning, mid and the end of the year.
11. What is Performance Management System policy of Helton Hotel
As successor if you have for example HR department and you have Hr manager and the next one is HR assistant and they are a lot of training that you have to do to become performance management, some courses and evaluations that they should do.
12. How the manager practicing the policy of Performance Management System
Performance Management it comes from the top manager and it depend on the Performance and Development Review (PDR) of every quarter. For performance management there are some objectives that you have to target and depend on these objectives, we evaluate the performance management in every quarter. Then at the end of the year we collect everything and we have training programs for employees who show weak performance in order to fill their gaps.
13. What is your overall strategy in terms of compensation in Helton Hotel We are practicing the binch market with other hotels. we are participation in AON survey.
14. What is the compensation policy of Helton Hotel It depends on their performance and in gusset comments in that basis we give them promotions and a finical rewards.
15. How the manager practicing the policy of compensation We usually give it to those who receive a good comments from the gussets, we also give them a free accommodation. They take promotion depend on their achievements.
Employee Relation System
16. What is your overall strategy in terms of the employee relation system in Helton Hotel We make sure that the employees get the right training in terms of the skills they need and to have a better understanding about the company. we need to make sure that they have been developed within the company and know their long and short career goals and what should be done to reach it in order to build a good relationship with them. For example, we have programs that help them to develop and it also depend in what position they fill. We follow a procedure when they have problems and then investigate it to reach a solution by having one-to-one meeting communication meeting, parpicuo nights or anything that would help to solve the problem.
17. What is employee relation system policy of Helton Hotel For example, In terms of unethical behavor we have to follow the procedure for it “displinary actions”
18. How the manager practicing the policy of the employee relation system We are practicing it as what the head office tell us. As what I said before we do a one-to-one meeting communication meeting, parpicuo nights or anything that would help to solve the problem. We have the hot line where the employees can call when they have any concerns.
19. Are you happy with the quality of work your employees provide and how you relate this quality of work to HR practice, policy and strategy in general Yes, on the other hand there are things that we are not happy with here where the desplanery actions come, when it comes to the code of ethics, working environment, how they should behave and what should the do and don’t here comes the roll of training. We have to deliver them orientation and also we have a constant checking if the employees are following the standers in terms of growing, dealing with guest and the service they provide. We also look on the commons from the guest from web set and gusset comment paper. The only problem we face is the physicality of the hotel (old building), we always receive a good comments.
20. What are the most HR outcomes you are focusingon From HR perspective we make sure that all of the employees are proudly working for Helton, happy, content with us, receiving the rights and the benefits they should have as well as being bachinate with what they do and the growth within the company by transferring within the company and move up with their career by us providing them all the necessary learning tools. We also focus on the diversity and the benefits of the staff for the new commendation.
21. Does your organization have an ethical code and how does the company implement it Yes, For example, respect for the other workers and the property and try to be a roll model at all times according to the expected standers. Also, we should always avoid the conflict of interest, knowing the limits the do and don’t and the displaniry actions when people break the rules.
– We make sure that they implement it is by making sure that during the on boarding process we send them the contract and a long with the contract we send them directly the code of conduct policy so it’s speaks so many things for example about our system, using data, behavior and working hours so they would have acknowledge it. Then we schedule them for orientation and we tell them about the company, their job and the rules of the company. So after this if they make a mistake we first give them a verbal warning, then a warning letter and the last thing is termination from the company.
22. What are some of the ethical accidents happened in the last 3 years in Helton Hotel Give me 2 examples of unethical behavior related to HR functions For example one of the ethical problems we have faced is Tardiness, which mean they don’t really won’t to work or come drunk to work, absent for several times without notifying their manager.
23. What are the procedures for reporting and addressing unethical behavior in Helton Hotel
When it comes for unethical behavior it has to be discus right away and it depends in the level. On the other hand we have the displaniry action 3 warnings which mean three chances for them to modify their behavior. In addition when it comes to employees reporting a high level employee “general manager” we have the hot line for the employee to complain and then the head office will involve a third party to investigate with keeping the identity of the employee anonymous.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.