writing a critique of Scaffolding language learning in an academic ESL classroom’, ELT Journal Advance Access, published April 4, 2013
– Following Assignment Question instructions.
– Getting benefit from uploaded files “class handouts”
– Pay attention to Assessment criteria.
– “10” in text referencing at minimum.
-Expressing your voice by using appropriate reporting verbs( verbs related to search,discourse,and evaluation),
– using appropriate”Tense” in reporting verbs.
Kayi-Aydar, H. 2013, ‘Scaffolding language learning in an academic ESL classroom’, ELT Journal Advance Access, published April 4, 2013, doi:10.1093/cit/cct016
1) Analyse the generic structure of this paper, identifying the various generic stages and features of the text.This section should constitute no more than 200 words.
2) Summarise the main points of the text – from beginning to end – paraphrasing appropriately, and citing relevant sources wherever they might be needed. This ‘summary section’ should be achieved in fewer than 450 words.
3) Critically evaluate the ideas you encounter within this paper. Compare and contrast these ideaswith other ideas, concepts or principles with which you are familiar in the fields of Linguistics or Education. In this section, you should strive to synthesise key ideas of the article with knowledge gained from other sources. You should draw relationships here that link to a) readings you have covered/are covering in other subjects, b) readings you may undertake as a result of your interest in this article, through, for example, conducting literature searches at the UTS library and c) the knowledge you have gained as a learner of English yourself, and as a professional teacher within the TESOL field. This section, in which your role is toreflect upon pertinent ideas within the article, should constitute some 850 words of your assignment.
4) Submit your assignment through the Turnitin facility to be established within UTSOnline. You will need to submit your assignment via computer, that is, in the form of ‘a soft copy’, on or before Saturday, October26. There is no need to come to the University to submit your paper as the submission process can be done completely online. The Turnitin facility will expect you to submit your ‘softcopy’ prior to the stroke of midnight, at the end of the day, Saturday October 26. (An extension of up to one week is possible for those making a formal request in writing prior to the due date.)
a) If you need to quote directly from the text, limit yourself to a total of 50 words of direct quotation.
b)Be sure to cite at least six (6) different sources in your paper. Be sure to demonstrate your capacity to use a variety of citation techniques: author-prominent, information-prominent, secondary citations, and so on.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.