XYZ Company Troubleshooting and Maintenance Plan
Use the same scenario from Assignment 1. In addition, XYZ Company is heavily invested in e-Commerce with all retail locations’ Point of Sale systems connected so that it maintains a dynamic inventory and automatically generates restock orders. The XYZ Company engineers have configured the WAN-based Intranet using IPSec to support all of these locations via encrypted VPN links connected to the nearest regional distribution center.
XYZ Company has an enterprise network consisting of a core backbone, corporate campus, two (2) data centers, regional distribution centers, and Internet Edge with a DMZ. For better security, the retail Point of Sale systems does not have direct Internet access. At the corporate campus, the seven (7) departments in the company include Finance, Operations, Human Resources, Sales, Marketing, Technology, and the Corporate Executive Office. The company provides appropriate computing equipment to all of its employees. It also provides remote access for the system and network administrators using company-provided encrypted laptops and two (2) factor authentication to access the XYZ Company network in order to provide off-hours support.
Due to recent major security concerns in its campus network, XYZ Company redesigned the infrastructure so that it:
· Implements VLAN segments segregating servers, workstations, and printers on separate VLANs.
· Implements Port Security to protect against MAC layer attacks.
· Implements firewalls between VLANs to protect against VLAN attacks.
· Protects against spoofing attacks.
· Secures the network switches.
Based on your prior success in other networking endeavors, your supervisor has asked you to write a detailed troubleshooting and maintenance plan for your fellow network engineers for when they are on call. Additionally, this plan will be the template for the other system administrators to write troubleshooting and maintenance plans for their areas of expertise.
Write a six to ten (6-10) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the routing and switching infrastructure and the routing protocols used in the environment.
2. Illustrate the secure routing and switching infrastructure topology through the use of graphical tools in Microsoft Word or Visio, or an open source alternative such as Dia. Include a depiction of all core elements of the routing and infrastructure topology using color-keyed symbols to indicate the functionality of each item. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
3. Suggest one (1) overall troubleshooting methodology that you would use for your troubleshooting and maintenance plan. Provide a rationale to support your suggestion.
4. Create the daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance processes that your fellow network engineers must follow in order to maintain the health of the network. Provide a rationale to support of your suggestion(s).
5. Analyze whether or not other system administrators can use the template of your plan to write troubleshooting and maintenance plans for their areas of expertise. Justify your response.
6. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.