Basic Instructions to Write a Persuasive Essay on Legalizing Weed
When it comes to academic writing, persuasive essays are quite popular nowadays, and this means that many students need to research specific topics. The basic purpose of writing a persuasive essay is to check if they can make enough arguments and use enough supporting facts to convince readers in their point of view using their own words. Basically, arguments are very important for this academic paper because they logically draw a solid conclusion. If you are assigned with a persuasive essay on legalizing weed , you should know that people have mixed opinions about this subject, but it’s still an exciting and interesting topic to provide your opinion while remaining logical and using your writing talents. If this task seems a bit confusing to you, you can get professional help offered by such companies as ours. Our experienced academic writers provide a variety of quality and affordable solutions, including their dissertation editing services , so don’t hesitate to contact them if you have problems.
- Your basic goal is to define if the medical use of marijuana should be legalized. Craft a logical, solid, and interesting academic paper to answer this question.
- Use available sources of information to do your research and find powerful facts to support your thesis statement in a p ersuasive essay on legalizing marijuana. Make sure you provide readers with at least a few arguments either against or for.
- You need to write a 5-paragraph paper that contains 3 important sections, unless your professor has other requirements, and they must include your thesis statement or introduction, main body paragraphs, and conclusion. Don’t forget that the final copy of your essay on legalizing weed shouldn’t be longer than 2 pages.
- Support all arguments you make with relevant and reliable quotes and examples from such sources as books and real life.
- Start with writing a brief and clear thesis statement that answers this question from your point of view.
- Check whether all points discussed in any section of your persuasive essay on legalizing weed are supported with the necessary evidence, such as solid facts.
- Each paragraph must be started with an interesting and original topic sentence that develops one of your chosen arguments stated in the introduction.
- Use only consistent third-person opinions.
Tips on Writing the Introduction
- Make sure it’s no longer than 1 paragraph and includes only a few sentences. This is where you need to answer the question about this type of legalization and make your thesis statement.
- Provide readers with obvious and clear reasons that support the chosen topic sentence of your persuasive essay on legalizing weed. You should avoid discussing more than 1 reason in 1 introduction sentence.
- Use only brief and simple transitions to link all reasons to write a logical essay on legalization of weed.
How to Craft Main Body Paragraphs
- You also need to start each one with an original and solid topic sentence.
- The right order of discussing arguments for or against is established in your thesis statement, and the same one must be followed in the main body.
- Support all topic sentences in your persuasive essay on legalizing weed with quotes and other effective proofs, such as clear examples.
- All paragraphs must be focused, brief, and to the point. You should use logical transitions to start each of them.
- Add the main body to a thesis to turn this academic paper into a single document.
Writing the Best Conclusion Possible
- It’s all about writing a final paragraph of your persuasive essay on legalizing weed that should be concise and short. Start with using a transition, but be sure to avoid awkward, trite, and intrusive expressions.
- This section must support your thesis statement, and including any new ideas is a poor decision. It’s advisable to use the summary approach and follow the right order of discussion established in the introduction.
- Add your dissertation conclusion to the main body and introduction to create a logical and solid academic paper.
Citing, Proofreading, and Editing Your Text
- Attribute all paraphrases and quotes to avoid plagiarism, but you need to use the right formatting style, so talk to your professor to define the necessary one because there are different citing formats to choose from when writing your persuasive essay on legalizing weed.
- Reread every section, take into account all possible suggestions, fix grammar and other mistakes, and edit your paper before submitting it. Some students fail to do that when working on their essays on legalizing weed , and that’s why they get lower grades. Remember that every failure to fix a mistake in the text will cost you a lot.
Common Mistakes to Avoid
This type of argumentative essay should provide a better insight of different sides. Make sure you don’t go back and forth between them when writing it and your evidence, such as a powerpoint presentation , must show the side you choose. This assignment can be challenging, so you need to know the widespread mistakes that should be avoided.
- Failing to make a solid thesis statement.
- Failing to pick an original topic.
- Giving opinions on the subject matter.
- Lacking enough focus on the chosen topic.
- Forgetting to cite sources correctly.
Use professional writing services to get how to critique an article examples and take advantage of other helpful services.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.