Your Important Who Am I Essay Outline
#description#Writing who am I essay is not a hard task if you know how to get started. Brainstorm all original ideas and structure them correctly.#/description#
For students, you will be asked to write personal essays about yourself, and they help professors find out more about your writing skills and other qualities. When they are assigned with who am I essays, they turned out to be different because their surroundings and other life circumstances are not the same. You should remember that when writing this type of academic paper and checking available examples. Keep in mind that your personality is unique, but writing about yourself may turn out to be not as simple as you may think. To achieve your academic success, you need to come up with a great topic, stick to a standard essay structure, and include peculiar features. If you still don’t know how to handle this task perfectly, you can always use dissertation editing services, such as ours. Our experienced academic writers will help you come up with an excellent academic paper fast and at reasonable rates.
Basically, this assignment allows you to look into yourself and consider your values and personality, but writing it is quite similar to crafting other academic paper. If you don’t know how to proceed, take a look at available examples and use them for your essay. Don’t forget that its main focus is you, so make sure you show readers your high level of self-awareness to get good grades. You should write this paper with enough modesty and provide a few hints on how proud you are of certain qualities or actions. Coming across it as conceited is a poor idea, so be confident in your unique character and strengths while portraying yourself in a positive light. This doesn’t mean you should keep this term paper going only with strengths, so don’t hesitate to add at least a few weak points to make it sound more realistic. This tip will help you show readers that you are a person who is not perfect, so that they will start to empathize you. This essay is less formal compared to other academic assignments, such as a standard engineering paper, and it doesn’t require any references or proofs because you are describing yourself. However, make sure you write it insightfully, eloquently, and perfectly, and the best part is that this writing style is quite relaxed, simple, and can be done in the first person.
Tips on Writing the Best Essay
- Start with brainstorming and writing down all interesting ideas that come in your mind. For example, they may include a variety of unique details and facts about your family, personal traits, character, life goals, values, experiences, achievements, inspiration, talents, skills, age, and so on. You should highlight most of them when it comes to your thesis generator.
- Answer a set of important questions. Who has influenced your personal development? How can you describe yourself in a few words?
- Pick the most original or interesting idea to talk about in your essay. Remember that narrating all thoughts at once is a poor idea because it makes this academic paper unmanageable. For instance, think about describing some important event from your childhood if it has turned your entire life upside down or changes your personal values. Sharing your secret hobbies is one of the greatest who am I essay ideas, but you need to explain readers why you like them and how they influence your individuality. Your academic paper will only benefit if you decide to describe the things that play an important role in your life. Be sure to include only true facts and events to support your thesis statement.
- Write a strong and brief introduction. It should be catchy and interesting to keep others reading your essay. There are different angles from which you can approach this task, and stick to great alternatives to philosophic and boring reflections of other students if you want to appear unique and original.
- Use a thesaurus to make this paper more vivid. It’s necessary to write it in the first person and reflect your individual traits, so feel free to use all kinds of sensory details to recreate a bright picture of your life and your real portrait. Take a look at available who am I essay samples because they will provide you with excellent ideas.
Helpful Directions and Preparation Hints
- Print your assignment and its requirements on a piece of paper and start writing a well-organized and interesting essay that tells readers more about you. Don’t forget to title it in a catchy manner.
- Answer the questions of your professors. They should be included in your assignment and help you structure your personal essay accordingly. How can others describe you? What life experience or event do you think made you this kind of person?
- Read aloud. Once your essay is written, read it aloud to ensure it has no spelling and stylistic mistakes that should be fixed.
The Right Structure of Your Essay
- Develop your thesis statement. You need to keep brainstorming different ideas until you come up with the best characteristics of yourself. Some basic examples include being kind, intelligent, and so on. It’s advisable to pick the ones that come with easy examples from your real life that can be described in the main body.
- Write an introduction. Start with writing an opening sentence and a few ones about every characteristic that describes your personality. Make sure this section is clear, brief, and catchy for readers, and this tip is the same for writing other assignments, including a business plan.
- Write the main body and conclusion. Devote at least a few paragraphs to explaining more about your chosen topic and providing examples to support your thesis.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.