What is an essay on religion ?
Writing papers doesn’t have to be a struggle for you. This is just what needs to be done by a number of students all over the world for their studies and, if to understand the methodology of writing essays, you will not be confused by any topic you need to write your paper about. If you attend religious classes or study religious science at school or college, you are probably often assigned to write essays on religion. As a matter of fact, it might be quite an interesting assignment, as you can learn a lot of fascinating and surprising facts while accomplishing it. Here, you will find out common guidelines and tips that will help you create a good paper and receive a high mark.
This is an ordinary piece of writing, where you need to focus on some religious aspect and enlighten it. Religion is a very broad issue, covering thousands of problems, interesting issues and phenomena. As a matter of fact, there is a great number of religions all over the world, which the majority of people don’t even know about. Therefore, you can choose a well-know religion to discuss in your paper or devote your essay to an issue that will surprise your professor. As long as you are free to choose the topic, we suggest considering the following list of ideas that you may find useful.
What to write in an essay on religion about?
Whatever topic you choose, remember that you will need to do a research on it in order to make your essay well-written and provide a good discussion. Therefore, it is important that you pick a topic that interests you personally. Keep in mind that the following list of topics is not complete. You can consider it to be just a source of inspiration that will help you understand more precisely what you want to do your research on.
- The role of religion in the world. You can discuss here the importance of religion in the light of history, look for some important historical events that were related to some kind of religion.
- The role of religion in people’s life. Here, you may provide an evaluation of the phenomenon of religion within its impact on moral values of people, their attitudes and behavior.
- Write a comparative essay about different kinds of religion. In this essay, you may provide differences and common characteristics of two or more world religions like Christianity and Islam, or Judaism.
- The significance of religion in society. In contrast to its significance in people’s life or in the world as a whole, this topic needs to enlighten the relation of religion to the ethic norms and social institutions, like family, government and so on.
- Religion VS violence. Think whether these two phenomena are connected to each other or whether they are the just opposite. You may go online and find interesting facts about crimes committed in the name of religion. Do you think it is appropriate to justify any kinds of evil deeds by means of religion beliefs?
- Write about religion and science. Here, you need to take a certain position and decide whether you think that religion is the consequence of people’s fear of the unknown or whether you believe that everything in the world was created by a power, which is called God. On the other hand, you may write about religion as something that is based on knowledge. Anyway, you can just provide your opinion in regard to the relationship between religion and science.
- Provide a discussion about the difference between the faith and religion. Do you think this difference exists? If yes, how can you explain it?
- Do a research on the history of religion in one of the countries in the world. For example, China would be a great country to learn about the history of Confucianism.
- Write an essay on religions , covering the most widespread world religions. Here, you may provide a prospective of spreading christianity and islam and determine which one os going to become more popular in the nearest twenty years.
- Writing an essay on hindu religion will never bore you. You can learn fascinating facts about Hindu traditions when doing research for this paper. In fact, Hindu is becoming more and more popular over the last several years and you can find out why.
- Learn the most strange cults in the world and write about them in your paper. You are going to be surprised how some people express their faith in God.
- Write a paper about the history of Christianity. You may enlighten one stage in its history by picking the most significant period or which one seems more interesting to you.
- Write an essay about one day in the life of Jesus. This is going to be more creative pice of writing, and here, you can use your imagination.
- Do a research on the phenomenon of angels in Catholic faith. Where did it come from?
- Write how Bible can help in making different decisions. What does Bible teach people in this regard? You can include your own experience, of appropriate.
- Finally, toy can write a paper describing the role of religion in your personal life. Tell about your own faith, beliefs and attitudes concerning religion. Give examples, how it helped you in different situations. Quite the opposite, if you are an atheist, you may write about the causes of your decision to become an atheist.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.