Most popular essay questions for Romeo and Juliet
The novel Romeo and Juliet is one of the popular and ageless books ever. It is nearly impossible to overestimate the significance of that play. We can find a lot of causes which made that book so popular. For instance, it is a really brilliant love story or it was well written and organized by William Shakespeare. You must encounter this book during your education in high school or in college. Therefore you might be asked to write an essay on Romeo and Juliet. You might have problems with thesis topics or with writing a short essays. You can ask us to do it for you. We can also help you if you have some questions during the writing. Our service can also proofread your essay to avoid mistakes. You ought to remember that we can also just write your whole essay for you.
So here are some Romeo and Juliet essay questions and answers to them . We realize how difficult it could be to answer those questions and we want give you a hand.
- 1. Compare Romeo and Juliet characters and write whether they break gender conventions or not. The behaviour of Romeo and Juliet which reverses gender conventions. Romeo prefers to be in the state of melancholy instead of proving his physical power like other men in the play. Juliet isn’t scared to express her emotions and tell what she thinks like most other female characters in the play that just do blindly as Lord Capulet says. Juliet is in charge and exactly she insists on their marriage. But as the play goes on, Romeo becomes more active.
- 2. Show the difference between two Romeo’s two suicidal attempts in Act 3 and in Act 5. Do these two situations change his character? Romeo attempts suicide in Act 3 and Act 5 but in Act 3 it was just an attempt because of killing Tybalt. He makes it because of his faint-heartedness. He is afraid of losing his face. But we can see that in Act 5 he commits a suicide because he doesn’t have another way out. He kills himself because of love to Juliet not because of the fear.
- 3. Compare the characters of Mercutio and Tybalt. Explain Mercutio’s hate to Tybalt. Mercutio tells Benvolio that he hates Tybalt because he is a slave of fashion and vanity. Mercutio is convincing that the reader accepts this description of his character as the final. Tybalt proves his words: he shows himself fashionable, easily insulted, witty and defensive. That character can be incomprehensible to Mercutio and it can be the reason for his hate.
- 4.Is it possible that a story like this could happen so quickly? The story can surely seem to take too little time than actually occupies, but that is because of the intensity of Romeo and Juliet relations. That rush underlines the significance of the events and makes the atmosphere of the play weightier. It might not seem realistic for such a story.
- 5. What does Shakespeare want to say using symbols of silver and gold in his play? What do they mean? Gold and silver are used to show human folly. Shakespeare often uses the image of silver as the symbol of innocent beauty and love. Gold is used to symbolize desire or greed. For instance, we have to mention the building of golden statues as a sign that neither Lord Montague nor Lord Capulet has understood something from the death of their children.
- 6.Should we think that Romeo and Juliet is a tragedy in the meaning we used to think of (in which fate destroys characters’ life)? Or is it the tragedy of personality and circumstance? As we know, in classical tragedy the Fate defeats individuals in spite of their attempts to change the course of events. The tragic elements are easily seen in Romeo and Juliet–young guy and young girl who love one another and just want to be together but they fall victims of an ancient feud. Romeo and Juliet’s tragedy is the result of human folly. Young lovers have lots of opportunities to just run away together after Romeo was banished. So this tragic situation could be prevented.
So here are seven Romeo and Juliet essay questions . We hope they were interesting and useful to you. If necessary to answer a Romeo and Juliet essay question we can find it for you.
Some useful information about our service
We have a brilliant team that is ready to manage with any type of assignment. Our service has a lot of advantages like: reasonable prices, qualitative help, completely privacy, secure payment methods. Don’t think that we will assist you only with Romeo and Juliet essay questions. We can offer you different help, for example we are ready to give you a hand with dissertation methodology or with case study examples .
Things you need to do to receive more Romeo and Juliet essay questions or to get another type of help from us. There won’t be any difficulties to get our help. For instance, you have no idea how to write a coursework
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.