Suggested Taming of the Shrew Essay Topics
Many students are confused when it comes to writing a book report or review. Why? The main reason is that this academic assignment is not as easy as it seems. You should understand that it challenges you to write and think critically about any novel to succeed and get high grades when it comes to your writing a descriptive essay . Take into consideration your favorite characters, settings, and other important book details to succeed. For example, if you’re assigned to craft the Taming of the Shrew essay , keep in mind that it’s all about discussing a performance that raises a variety of important issues and matters, such as appearance versus reality. Shakespeare uses different literature tools and techniques to introduce many crucial themes to readers throughout this play. It can be interesting and fun to write about them in your academic paper, but if you don’t think you have the necessary skills, entrust this task to our team of expert essay writers.
- Do you agree that gender roles have an impact on the characters’ attitude? How does it surface in this play? Do all men characters have a specific idea of the right behavior of their wives? How do women feel about these expectations? Are they oppressed? Feel free to answer any of these questions in your creative essay.
- This play is a well-known comedy, but there are quite serious questions and social issues included in it. What is the role played by humor in it? Pay attention to the most interesting scenes and provide examples in your book report. Why are so many comic devices used in this story? Be sure to make your personal statement about that.
- Take into consideration the characters of Gremio and Hortensio. Why do they fail to succeed? What is the main reason of their failure?
- It’s true that all Shakespeare play plots follow a specific pattern. Does this play deviate from or conform to it? Make sure that you provide enough evidence to support your point of view.
- You need to discuss the style and language of this book, and don’t forget to discuss and define their most prominent details. Can you provide any examples of inversions? What do they signify? Consider these questions when it comes to your writing a definition essay .
- Be sure to evaluate and discuss the main purpose of the author’s Induction. What do critics say about it? How does it relate to the theme and subject of this play? Why does Shakespeare refuse from returning to the story of Christopher Sly?
- Analyze and share your ideas about the settings of the Induction. Where does Christopher hail from? Where was he first discovered?
Taming of the Shrew Essay Questions
- What is the main purpose of this story?
- What about Minola sisters? It’s advisable to compare and contrast them, both in the end and at the very beginning of this play. What can readers learn from them?
- Pay attention to the disguises assumed in this book. What makes them more or less successful? What might the author be trying to tell readers?
- Focus on the final speech of Kate. Is there any clear evidence that she treats this passage seriously? Provide your targeted audience with direct quotes from the text. What may suggest that she doesn’t believe her own words?
- The basic focus of this play is the theme of love (romantic, platonic, etc.). How can you characterize each love form based on your reading? What is the author trying to say about their nature?
- Is this story misogynistic? Think about its feminist interpretation? What may constitute it?
- Concentrate on the main motif of the disguise when writing your Taming of the Shrew essays .
- Evaluate the battle of wits (when Katharina and Petrucio first meet). What role is played by the language used to describe it? Is it honest, ambiguous, duplicitous, or straightforward? Back up your answer with direct references from the text.
- Can we view this story as a morality play? What do the main characters learn by the end? Take into account the final banquet scene and evaluate its moral framework.
- You can discuss the issues of different social classes in this book, and remember the possibility that Tranio can play the nobleman role better than his master when writing your grant proposal .
- What is the author trying to tell readers about love versus contempt, marriage versus courtship, country versus city?
- Compare and contrast Grumio and Tranio as the most interesting servants in this play. How are they similar and different? How do they reflect their masters?
- What is the role played by money in this narrative? When giving your answer to this question, take into consideration such characters as Baptista and Petruchio.
How to Structure a Good Book Report
- Write an introduction. Make sure it’s concise and catchy for future readers, and this is where you need to provide basic details about this book. Don’t forget to include its title, author, genre, and publication data, and write a few sentences about its plot.
- Craft the main body. It comprises of two basic sections: the explanation of the whole story and sharing your personal opinions about it. As a student, you need to evaluate the main theme and purpose of this book and summarize its details. If you don’t know how to do that, contact our creative essay writers who will provide their how to write a speech and other guidelines.
- Write a conclusion. It should be concise, interesting, and to the point, as this is where you need to pull all of your thoughts together. For example, think about the impression this book left on you and state the most important facts that readers should know.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.