For students assigned to write a compare and contrast paper, you need to understand that its basic purpose is to analyze both differences and similarities of 2 objects. This means that a good one should not only show readers how these objects are both different and similar, but it also must use particular points to make a solid argument about them. This task often seems quite intimidating and difficult, and that’s why you should look for helpful writing compare and contrast essays tips. You can come up with a great and interesting paper with enough work and practice, but if you have no time to do that or have other reasons, the good news is that there are special agencies that specialize in writing college application essays. For example, think about getting our professional help if you appreciate competitive prices and decent quality.
How to Start Writing Compare and Contrast Essay
- Read your assignment details quite carefully. One of the most common mistakes made by students is that they write without having the right knowledge. Make sure that you read the ins and outs involved, and if you have doubts about any rules or requirements, don’t hesitate to ask your professors for their clarification. Pay attention to a set of signs that indicate on a specific task and other clues.
- Ask relevant questions. If you don’t understand your assignment, talk to teachers as soon as possible and don’t be afraid to look foolish because they all like those students who ask genuine questions to achieve their academic success. If you don’t have any idea about the right case study method, it’s also possible to talk to other students, but you need to ask teachers first. If your task involves any research, you can talk to librarians because they will provide the necessary help.
- Start writing compare and contrast essay as early as you can. It’s hardly possible to come up with a great academic paper written just 2 hours before it’s due. Don’t forget that it takes time to formulate a solid thesis about the chosen topic even if you have the necessary research and other materials. Don’t wait till the last minute, or you will have to work in a rush, and this is what will compromise your grades. You should set up a realistic schedule and stick to it when working on your essay.
How to Make the Main Argument
- Choose 2 objects that you can easily compare and contrast. It’s the first step when it comes to successful compare and contrast essay writing, but make sure that you’re choosing different objects and take into account a few important things. You can choose the ones that belong to the same category but have significant differences or appear to have nothing in common, regardless of the fact that they come with a surprising similarity.
- Define if these objects can be discussed in some meaningful and catchy way. Your essay should allow readers to understand why it’s interesting or valuable to read it. So what? You need to ask this simple question when choosing the right object to be compared and contrasted in your academic paper.
- Choose and brainstorm your topic. It’s hard to jump from choosing it and formulating a great thesis, and that’s why you should take some time to brainstorm it to come up with strong ideas of how 2 objects are both different and similar. This is how you will be able to see major points for your focus and make the main argument of your cse paper For example, it’s advisable to create a list of important characteristics or qualities of each object.
- Think about major points. Writing about each one in your essay is a poor idea, so that you need to choose the most significant one for their further discussion.
- Develop your thesis statement. It may take different directions, but make sure that your argument can explain to readers why it’s necessary to put 2 objects together to write compare and contrast essay.
Tips on Organizing Your Paper Properly
- Decide on its right structure. You can use a few ways to do that, and your final choice depends on your ideas, so choose the one that works best for them. Don’t forget that this organization can be changed if it doesn’t seem to work well enough.
- Create an outline of your future paper. This is how you will get a helpful template that must be followed when developing your main ideas. You still need to take into account the right types of paragraphs when it comes to your writing a synthesis essay, no matter how you want to organize it. Any academic paper must have an introduction, a conclusion, and body paragraphs.
- Outline these paragraphs based on a point-by-point or subject-to-subject comparison and organize them properly. They all need to have a few basic elements, such as a topic sentence, body, and conclusion.
How You Should Put It All Together
- Take a look at your brainstormed ideas when filling in an outline. Once it’s ready, it becomes quite easy to gather the evidence necessary to back up your main argument. If you still find it hard to do that, think about getting our professional help because our skilled and reliable academic authors can handle any assignment, including a business paper.
- Explain to the targeted audience why it’s important or necessary to read your essay and remind about that when developing your major ideas.
- Write a catchy title. It serves as a preview of your argument or thesis, and you can use anything, from jokes to questions.
- Take a break. Once this essay is written, make sure that you give yourself enough time to refresh your mind, fix all mistakes, find organizational or other flaws, and so on.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.