Tips on Starting the Best Essays Ever Written
Writing a college essay can be a challenging task even for successful students. If you feel blocked when crafting your academic paper, this is what may prevent you from impressing readers and getting high grades. All students want to come up with the best essays ever written, but it’s necessary to understand how to organize different thoughts, make a solid thesis statement, write a catchy introduction, and do other things properly. If you still can’t figure out how to do that, don’t hesitate to use our quality paper writing service because our qualified and professional authors will help you end up with impressive essays. Besides, there are many simple and effective tips that can be used to achieve your academic success.
- Understand that questions that should be answered. This step is very important, and that’s why you need to go through them again and again. If you don’t understand something, it’s advisable to talk to your professors to clear out doubts.
- Examine the main purpose of your future essay. Things are easier if you’re assigned a specific topic with the text, but if you need to write an open-ended paper, it’s necessary to pick a topic that is easy to research and discuss. Make sure that you choose something that is interesting and original to end up with the best essay ever written.
- Research the chosen topic. The good news is that you can find many informational sources that will help you. For example, you should browse the Internet and visit college or local libraries to get what you need, and be sure to use only relevant and updated sources to improve the content of your academic papers.
- Create a detailed outline. It’s all about making an organized list of major points that must be included in your essay, and they all should be written down in a logical order to make sense for readers. Get all of your thoughts organized before getting started, as this is how you will speed up and simplify this process because you’ll know the right direction to go. This step seems a bit painstaking to some students, but missing it is a poor idea because you won’t be able to write the best essay ever. If you fail to create an outline, you will have to do more work and spend more time because your information and thoughts are disorganized.
- Read your assignment attentively. That’s because you need to figure out how many paragraphs or sections and pages to include in your coursework examples.
Basic Steps to Write Your Essay
- Making a thesis statement. It should be written at the end of your first paragraph or essay introduction, and this is what you need to prove or discuss in the main body, so make sure that your thesis is controversial and original.
- Write the first draft. Remember that it’s almost impossible to craft the best essay ever written after only one attempt, so don’t assume it as a final copy. Feel free to write down anything you have in your mind if it’s related to the chosen topic while following a detailed outline. Besides, it’s not so necessary to meet pre-set length requirements at this stage of your writing process, but you need to use proper nouns, capitalize beginning letters, and pay attention to punctuation and styling.
- Divide all major thoughts and idea into separate paragraphs. Remember that you won’t be able to have the best essays ever written if you fail to take this simple step, so make sure that every point of your outline is discussed in its own paragraph (which should consists of at least a few sentences and start with a topic sentence).
- Stick to a particular pattern. First, you need to make a thesis statement, support it with the necessary evidence, such as direct references and solid facts, and then provide readers with an intelligent review of why this argument is important in the context of your academic paper, such as a case study.
- Write the second draft. This is where you should get rid of all sentences or even paragraphs if they don’t contain any useful information, and do your additional research when needed.
- Include transitional phrases. They play an important role because they make it easier for readers to switch from one paragraph to another. If you have a good essay outline, these phrases will link the entire content.
- Edit and reread this draft. Focus on many things, such as fixing spelling, adding periods, finding grammar and other errors, and using a case study method, to come up with an improved content. Be sure to erase all rhetorical questions, passive verbs, and improper format.
- Write a final copy. Take into consideration its right formatting (there are different formats, such as MLA and APA, so you need to talk to your professors to get more information about their requirements and preferences). Use special computer spell-checking programs and read your academic paper at least twice. If you’re not sure in some aspects, ask your friends or other students to help you. Getting professional help is also a good idea because our qualified custom paper writers can handle any task successfully, including a case study interview.
Mistakes That Students Need to Avoid
- Errors in the content. There are different essay types, and each one must contain specific information, and that’s why many students keep making a mistake by mixing original writing purposes.
- Mistakes in your vocabulary. It’s a bit different from the one used in your everyday speech, so make sure that your essay is free from slang, colloquialisms, and jargon.
- Styling errors. Take into account certain peculiarities and use the right style when completing your academic assignments.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.