Getting started with writing A Separate Peace essay
A separate piece is a widely known work of literature, which students usually have to read and analyze during their studies at high school. The novel enlightens a number of life situations, like a private war being waged by the main character of the plot. This is a story about how difficult it can be to deal with your own life and your personal feelings. Generally speaking, this novel is very important to read, as long as you will definitely find something useful in regard to behaving in that or another life situation. Together with reading this novel, students also usually have to analyze it and write A Separate Peace essay demonstrating their awareness of the plot of the novel, as well as a number of skills. Fortunately, we can help you with this deal, because writing essays about literature lies within our professional writers’ area of expertise. And also, we would like to give you some tips in order to help you write this paper on your own.
When analyzing fiction and before considering A separate Peace essay topics, you need to understand the overall purpose of this kind of writing assignment. As a matter of fact, a narrative has a number of elements that have to be analyzed separately, first of all, and then you are going to put the pieces of your analyze together and come up with a general conclusion. Fiction is always about events that are imagined by the author of that or another piece of writing, so analyzing them means thinking of them in the light of imaginary facts, the meaning of which is hidden in the context of the piece of writing. Taking into consideration that a novel is always very subjective, everybody who reads it may have a different point of view and attitude in regard to it. For this reason, you can feel absolutely free to express your personal opinion, even if you think that it is very different from others. So, as you can see, writing of this kind of paper is about showing your personal approach to understanding this novel, and demonstrate your subjective interpretation, including evaluating. Below, you will find some guidelines that will help you make a good analysis and deal with A separate Peace essays.
How to analyze a novel
When writing essays on A Separate Peace, it is important to have the novel available for making notes, or at least to prepare a special notepad where you could write down essential information. You are going to ask yourself a number of questions while reading the answers to which will later help you with writing. In addition, you need to write down all the most important moments in the plot of the novel, the turning points and different quotations that will help you support your point of view later. Therefore, take a notepad and proceed to further reading and undertaking the following steps.
- Consider the key events of the plot. Here, you need to find answers for the next questions: what is the major and leading series of events that are described in the novel? What is the leading conflict in the novel? And finally, you need to figure out where the turning point is.
- Research the setting of the novel. You need to find out the place, where the story is going on, the historical time period and decide in what way these factors affect the overall plot of the novel.
- Try do define and understand the point of view of the author. Although it is not usually directly provided in the plot, you can still figure it out by reading the novel attentively, there are always specific signs and symbols providing the author’s opinion.
- Define the characters of the plot. You need to figure out the main characters, who play the most important role and all the other characters, who play supporting roles. Here, you need to clarify who commits deeds that change the plot of the novel and you will understand the main characters at once.
- Identify the key themes in the novel. There may be a number of themes in the plot of the story, some of them may be the main themes, while others may be supporting themes. When dealing with this, you need to try to analyze the story in a bigger context. Don’t focus on one element of the plot, but try to realize what the author wanted to say to the world by writing this novel.
- Pay attention to the words. The author used specific words because they helped to create the atmosphere of the novel. You need to find out what exact words helped the author of the novel your are reading and analyzing to create such mood and atmosphere.
- Do research on the symbolism of the story. By symbolism, we mean specific objects, components of the story or the characters the represent a very special point that the author tries to demonstrate. For example, analyze the meaning of the color used in the novel, etc.
- Figure out the style of the novel and the tone, in which it is written. What feelings did you have when reading this piece of literature? Have you been sad or happy? Have you been in a romantic, satiric or any other mood? This is how you are going to define what effect did the novel have on you.
- Find the figurative language that has been used in the novel. As a matter of fact, it is very similar to the symbolism, that we were discussing earlier. Although, it has its own specificities. An example of figurative language is a metaphor, etc.
Put all your notes together and thus, you will have an outline of your paper. Please consider the services that we provide:
- Professional paper writing service.
- Writing a 1000 words essay.
- Help with dissertation conclusion.
- Assistance with writing a rhetorical analysis essay.
- Providing with coursework examples.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.