Getting started with persuasive essay examples for middle school
Students in middle school are often assigned to write different papers. One of the writing assignments they often have to accomplish is persuasive essay. When the objective of a paper is to convince the reader in the rightness of the paper’s author, to make the reader switch his mind in regard to this or another issue, then it is a persuasive essay. Having said that, this kind of essay can be grounded on everything that you have a viewpoint about. Taking into consideration that there is a wide range of topics and ideas for persuasive papers and different ways to create them, it often becomes difficult for students to select the most relevant and interesting topic and method to follow. In this case, you need a couple of good-written persuasive essay examples for middle school in order to understand what your teacher expects you to do. Here, we gathered useful tips and guidelines for writing a good persuasive essay. Keep reading to learn more.
Before you proceed to writing your persuasive paper, it is important for you to ensure that you know the difference between a persuasive paper and an argumentative one, as long as many students, especially those who study in a middle school and don’t have enough of related experience, mix up these two kinds of writing assignments. The point is, if you are writing an argumentative essay, you are expected to do a research on a certain topic, provide clear evidences, examples from real life and facts that would support your viewpoint and provide the overall content of your paper with argumentation. On the other hand, if you have to write a persuasive essay, all the matters mentioned above don’t play such significant role. More than that, your position concerning certain issue may stand on absolutely nothing, it may have no evidences, real examples or facts. Everything that is really important for making your paper successful is to convince your target audience on the ground of your personal opinion. All in all, a persuasive essay is meant to manipulate the reader’s feelings. Therefore, you have to provoke such feelings of your reader, so he could believe you and change his mind.
Taking into consideration everything that we have already said, it becomes clear that you’d better write about something that you have a clear image and formed opinion about. You are going to use in your paper different methods of manipulation, including making an emphasis on emotional aspect. Keep in mind, however, that convincing your target audience about something that you don’t know for sure is not the best way to write your paper. Continue reading to learn how to begin your persuasive essay for middle school.
Dealing with the persuasive essay thesis statement
It is a common fact that the most difficult and important, at the same time, part of your essay is the thesis statement. Follow the next tips to create an effective thesis statement for your persuasive essay.
- Start with asking yourself a good question. The answer to it is going to be your thesis statement. Regardless of the complexity of your topic, all thesis statements can be created this way. For instance: how harmful is smoking? Smoking is very harmful for the health of everyone.
- Make sure your thesis statement matches your paper, its format, tone and style. As long as you are assigned to write a persuasive paper, you need to make a claim or form a point and convince your audience. Keep in mind that it is inappropriate to create a thesis statement in a form of a question.
- Try using special techniques to make your thesis statement more convincing and strong. Generally speaking, you need to present your point in such a way, that you could further support it with detailed argumentation.
- State an absolutely unknown for everyone argument. The most effective convincing thesis statement is the one, that provides new information, which the reader didn’t heard of.
- Use only trustworthy information and create a provable thesis statement. When the major part of your persuasive essay is already written, you will return to your thesis statement for checking it one more time.
- Reread your thesis statement and make sure you stated it correctly. It has to serve as a map to the rest of your persuasive essay. When reading it, your audience decides whether your paper is interesting or not.
- Make your thesis sound loud. You need to show your confidence and awareness at the same time.
- Search for a proper place to put your thesis statement. Of course, it has to appear in the first paragraph, but it will have a number of sentences. Therefore, it is important that you decide whether you put in in the opening sentence, in the middle of the paragraph or in its end.
- Ensure that your thesis statement is narrow enough and clear. The maximum of sentences to be in your thesis statement is two or three. Make it right to the point and try not to use long sentences and complicated phrases. You need to show your intelligence, not your creative writing skills.
- Once your your persuasive paper is completed, spend additional time for coming back to the thesis statement, as long as you need to proofread and edit it. Make sure it matches the overall content of your essay.
Keep in mind that we can provide you with a good persuasive essay example middle school. However, apart from middle school persuasive essay examples, we can do the following:
- Write best college essays.
- Provide professional dissertation editing services.
- Write book reviews.
- Assist with creative writing.
- Help with generic essay.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.