A Stitch In Time Saves Nine essay techniques: the steps of a well-organized writing process
When most students put pen to paper first time they have a sudden momentary realization that there is more work to do than organizing words in simple sentence-like structures. When we write – supposedly doing this quite craftily – we can develop an erroneous idea that a piece of writing as if arranges by itself. However, it is only a half-truth. Skillful writers who have managed to compose significantly more than one engineering paper or research summary know how important is to foster the ability to write fluently and smoothly, without even thinking of the writing process going under their very nose. This state of ‘fluency’ is exclusively possible if the writer has a complete understanding of her topic and has been training her writing skills for quite a long time. Nevertheless, there are some general principles that guide the hand of both a literary expert and an academic greenhorn – thus, we are talking about a step-by-step organization that underlies your writing work no matter whether you already have it at your finger-ends or still is stumbling with ‘essay on stitch in time saves nine ’ Google queries.
Let us show you the ropes of the writing process, which can be dissected on six accurate and methodical steps, namely:
- step №1: Selecting an appropriate topic. As you can see, this step is already done for you – but your assignment alone does not represent a fully formulated task. A topic could be considered as one that is formulated exhaustively not until it is possible for you to rephrase its wording in the form of a question that is clearly understandable. You have a working topic when you feel that itch to answer it.
- step №2: Coming up with ideas and sorting them out. The whole question of an abundance of ideas rests on the appropriate selection of the theme as well as the statement of adequate questions. You simply need to think what you can compose about this very topic, similarly to how you conjure up points for yourpersonal statement.
- step №3: Building an imaginary idea chart. Of course, you are not required to do everything in your head as it would be even more convenient to depict the process of thinking as a scheme of thesis statements, evidence, conclusions, and logical connections. Decide which of the ideas are worth to be included in the essay and where exactly you want to use them. Range the ideas according to narrative priority and make a decision which idea to start with and which is more appropriate to be left till the end of your A Stitch In Time Saves Nine essay.
- step №4: Drafting and writing. Thus, all the hardest pieces of work go here. Pick the idea and write a paragraph on it from start to finish. Do not forget to consult the outline or any other organizational tips you have come up with during the pre-writing stage.
- step №5: Revising your writing and reviewing the content. Look carefully at what structure of the text you have used. Does the whole text address the reader coherently and persuasively? Throw away everything that you find suspicious or gibberish-like. Few other personality traits can be such an inestimable asset on this stage as self-criticism, and, probably, you will need a friend’s opinion at hand. However, if it is not a case study analysis do not be too hard on yourself.
- step №6: Rewriting and improving your work. Well, after the essay is read through and through, delete all unnecessary points/ideas and supplement the work with new pieces. Explain everything that is still vague and balance the amount of details in every paragraph. Change and rebuild the paper as long as it stands firmly on the ground of logic and validity. Do proofreading as the final amendment and see your filigree study or essay on A Stitch In Time Saves Nine topics in all its glory.
How to compose a perfect A Stitch In Time Saves Nine essay : the importance of unity and coherence
Now that you know exactly how to master the writing techniques and how an introduction, a body, and a conclusion should be organized, it is indispensable for you to get a grasp of what is unity. As it already has been mentioned, all working ideas should relate to your initial thesis statement and all of them should create a harmoniously soniferous ensemble, that is, provide enough coherence to connect each and every part of the essay. A good way to plan and keep unity in a written work is to polish the outline with an eye to weed out all useless ideas and bring clarity to the narration. It would be, basically, perfect to start working on your skills by practicing with a book report – in that case the source book itself becomes a matchless outline, and you can monitor how the coherence of the writer’s style influences your attempts to finish the report.
Coherence is being born by unity. If your ideas are assiduously arranged in a logical way and you are a fervent adept of validity, your writing will be coherent and interesting enough to captivate the reader’s mind. Only if the essay is unified, the audience can distinguish the itinerary of the author’s train of thoughts. Therefore, you can also experiment with different techniques of description and classification as well as variegate your text with multiple cohesive devices. The latter pertains to special transition words and phrases that help a writer to connect sentences together, providing a smooth flow of ideas. In addition, it is advisable to employ repetition of leading ideas and pronoun references. When you say the main idea of your A Stitch In Time Saves Nine essay, at least several times, it makes even the most inattentive reader recognize what the discussion is about. At the same time, numerous pronoun references help avoid unnecessary repetitions of a noun, substituting it with a pronoun and soldering two sentences in a flawless coherent structure.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.