Preferred Persuasive Essay Topics for Middle School
As a middle school student, you need to know that any persuasive essay should explain to readers the most important information about the chosen side of a particular argument. This means that you are required to explain your point of view and provide strong facts to support it. Everything starts with considering persuasive essay topics for middle school, so make sure that you choose something both controversial and original to get high grades. Don’t forget to display your personal opinion in this academic paper and use enough logic and facts to show that you’re right. When it comes to writing this turabian paper, your basic goal is to persuade the targeted audience to adopt your point of view or take certain actions. Make sure that your main argument uses solid evidence and sound reasons, including strong examples, expert quotes, facts, etc. If completing this academic assignment seems intimidating and confusing, think about entrusting it to experienced and reliable freelance writers. It’s easy to find their contact details on the Internet.
The best topic idea for your essay is the contemporary one that can be easily connected with. You should look for a topic that you feel comfortable with and pay attention to the following suggestions. When it comes to discussing current affairs in your analytical essay, you can be sure to find a number of interesting ideas.
- Do you agree that violent video games should be banned?
- Is health insurance available to all citizens?
- Do you believe that death penalty is inhuman?
- What do you think about human cloning?
- Is euthanasia people’s right to die?
- What are the pros and cons of adopting children?
- What is the harm caused by climate change?
- Is it really necessary to make hunting illegal?
- Do people need to ban fur clothes?
- Should athletes be allowed to take steroids?
- Should extra languages be made mandatory in educational facilities?
Student Life Persuasive Essay Topics for Middle School
There are many middle school students who prefer to discuss the subjects that are specific to their generation. If you’re one of them, the following topics are interesting to talk about in your persuasive essay:
- Can social networks substitute real communication?
- Is homework really necessary?
- Do TV programs have a bad impact on people?
- What are the pros and cons of co-education schools?
- What is the importance of choosing a career path?
- What is a more efficient punishment than grounding?
- What about sex education at school?
- What do you think about teen pregnancy?
- Is it necessary to make uniforms compulsory in schools? Feel free to express your opinion on this subject when it comes to your writing a synthesis essay.
- What is the best TV show for a middle school student?
- Do you think that exams should be replaced by other testing forms?
- Do students’ lockers have to be checked? Why?
- How does television influence students?
- Do you believe that online dating is harmful?
- Do people need to change a minimal wage for teens and adolescents?
- Should mobile phones be banned in schools?
- Should all teachers be paid based on their performance?
- What do you think about homeschooling?
- What about school violence these days?
- What are the most common campus issues?
Funny Persuasive Essay Topics for Middle School Students
Sometimes, it’s hard to write an academic paper on a serious matter, and that’s why you should take into consideration funny topic ideas, such as:
- What are the most unusual career choices?
- What are your most funny experiences?
- Why are some brands more popular among students than others?
- Evaluate a few superheroes, their positive and negative traits.
- Define those celebrities who have the greatest impact on modern students.
- What if there was no Twilight or Harry Potter?
- What will you do in your adult life?
- Think about the most stupid things done by your pets.
- Is there a life after death or on Mars?
- Do aliens or ghosts really exist? Are vampires real?
Good Persuasive Essay Topics for Middle School about Social Issues
All middle school students should be well-informed in contemporary social issues because they can be easily used for their persuasive essay writing. You should not only to write informative and creative essays, but it’s also necessary to leave a strong impression on the targeted audience.
- What do you think about the abuse of the elderly?
- Discuss modern women’s rights and feminism.
- How are women abused in the modern society?
- What is the role of working women?
- Is there any age discrimination?
- Is birth control an effective tool?
- Should child labor be banned?
- What about alcohol abuse? Air pollution?
- What are the effects and consequences of the modern aging population?
- Talk about single-parent families and their difficulties.
- Should smoking be banned at all?
- Are vaccinations 100% safe?
Keep in mind that there are other interesting subjects that can be chosen for your academic paper, including social welfare, foster care, animal welfare, drug policy, bilingual education, and so on.
Crime-Related Topics for Persuasive Essays
When it comes to your writing a profile essay, such topics can be rare and interesting to discuss. For example, you can write an academic paper about ethnic violence, animal rights, juvenile or hate crimes, battered women, family or media violence, frauds, prison regimes, asylum, drunk driving, term limits, chain gangs, death penalty, gambling, and alternative imprisonment.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.