The Dos of Persuasive Essay Samples for High School Students
Before getting started with a persuasive essay, you need to understand its main differences from other academic assignments because it’s your key to submitting an excellent paper. When writing this apa paper, you should try to pretend that you’re a judge arguing a particular case. Your basic goal is to make a strong argument and support it with the necessary evidence to persuade the targeted audience to agree with you. When making your thesis statement, you should not only to present major ideas, but it’s also necessary to prove why opposite views are incorrect. To come up with a great persuasive paper, you need to do some research, make a detailed analysis, and have a deep understanding of both sides of the chosen subject. If you don’t have the skills or knowledge necessary to write a good essay, think about quality best resume writing service offers. They are given by reputable and affordable freelance writers who will help you achieve your academic success with ease. Keep in mind that there are certain dos and don’ts when it comes to the persuasive essay writing process.
- Do make this paper easy to read. That’s because many professors prefer to skim read essays to understand whether students are competent in specific topics and if they meet the necessary requirements. Structuring your paper is the way that makes it easy to read is a clever idea because all major points will be visible. This means that you need to get rid of all unnecessary phrases, stick to the point, and use only clear sentence constructions. Look for excellent samples of persuasive essays for high school students to learn how to do that.
- Do make your thesis statement in the introduction. Remember that it’s a significant part of your paper, and that’s why you can’t neglect it. Your thesis reveals the main idea of the whole essay in a brief and logical format. However, you shouldn’t make it in the first sentence. Most students prefer to write it in the last sentence of their introduction.
- Do use efficient transitions between all essay paragraphs. Otherwise, they will sound just like separate pieces so that this writing approach is wrong. Your persuasive essay for students of high school should be quite coherent, smooth, and lead readers from one important idea to another. That’s why transitions should be used (phrases that connect all ideas and serve as bridges between body paragraphs).
- Do cite all examples. Take into account that any example used in your paper must be cited, regardless if you take it from literature works or other sources. You are allowed not to cite only the examples from personal experiences. If you fail to meet this requirement, you will end up with plagiarism accusations.
- Do discuss literature works in the present tense. When it comes to your writing a rhetorical analysis essay based on them, it’s advisable to use the present tense to make your storytelling more real and engaging to readers.
- Do use your advanced vocabulary. The basic purpose of any persuasive essay is not only to reveal your deep knowledge and understanding of the chosen topic, but you also need to show the ability to use the right vocabulary and prove your language expertise. Be sure to show the targeted audience that your vocabulary is advanced.
- Do respond to your essay prompt. Don’t forget that this aspect is intentional, and it’s necessary to stick to it while completing any academic assignment. Your prompt can be complex and consists of a few parts, so take a look at good persuasive essay samples for high school students to learn how to cover them all.
- Do write simple sentences. The main reason is that complicated sentences often sound a bit confusing to readers and they don’t prove your elaborated or advanced writing style. The worst part is that they may indicate the inability to convey important information in a readable and simple format. Besides, when writing complex sentences, your risk of making stylistic and grammar mistakes increases.
- Do pick the right style and type. It’s true that how to write a philosophy paperguidelines are not about styling and formatting, but these aspects have an impact on the impression that you will make as a writer.
- Do revise your persuasive essay before submitting it. You need to check it twice to fix all mistakes, incorrect sentence structure, typos, and other pitfalls. Check if you meet all academic requirements, including work limits, formatting, etc.
Don’ts of Persuasive Essay Writing
- Don’t overwhelm it with many facts and details. Your paper should be detailed, logical, and meaningful, but it doesn’t mean that it may include unnecessary facts. Be sure to learn how to filter them and choose only the most significant ones. Don’t be tempted to include all details at once because your essay will seem unprofessional. As a high school student, you need to narrow the chosen topic, show that you can analyze available information, and choose the most relevant facts to prove your opinion. If this goal is hard to achieve, contact experienced freelance writers who can provide their helpful what is a capstone project and other tips.
- Don’t use clichés. If you decide to use set phrases, you should avoid overwhelming your persuasive essay with them.
- Don’t let typos ruin your academic paper. They don’t directly indicate your grammar knowledge and language proficiency, but they may show teachers that you lack the necessary care or attention when proofreading your essay. Don’t submit a paper that looks like a rough draft!
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.