Point of View Essay Basics
There are many assignments that college and high school students need to complete, and a persuasive or point of view essay is one of them. If you’re still unfamiliar with it, this paper must express your personal position or opinion on the chosen topic. This means that you need to take a certain position and provide readers with solid arguments that support it instead of just summarizing some subject. To get high grades and impress the targeted audience, think about proper planning, drafting, and outlining, as this is what will let you develop efficient arguments in a logical manner. When it comes to your writing an argumentative essay, it’s a formal writing task that should be focused on analyzing your personal opinion, so that you need to make a thesis statement and consider its effects from different angles. If you think that this academic assignment is too hard for you to complete, you can always benefit from our professional paper writing services that are both effective and affordable.
- Any point of view is a certain perspective from which a story is told. It’s necessary to decide whether you will tell it as the first-person or third-person narrator, but keep in mind that the latter option usually provides readers with a much broader perspective (it’s limited to a specific character and reveals actions, feelings, and thoughts).
- Analyzing your point of view. To write a great essay point of view, you need to research a specific subject or topic and take notes to back up the chosen position with enough solid facts. It’s advisable to use a specific point of view to tell readers your story, and relaying it from other perspectives will make it a completely different story. That’s why it’s so important to focus on the effect that your position has on its different aspects when analyzing it.
- Make a strong thesis statement. It shouldn’t be longer than one brief and clear sentence, and you need to write it at the end of your essay introduction. Take a look at excellent point of view essay examples to get a better idea of how to come up with a solid and original thesis. Basically, it relays your main argument about the chosen subject and what effect is has on other relevant aspects.
- Write the main body. Once you make a thesis statement and analyze a specific point of view, feel free to write the rest of your academic paper. Make sure that other paragraphs support your main idea, so include many strong and clear facts to provide the targeted audience with enough evidence. Don’t forget to summarize the main argument and all proofs in the essay conclusion.
Other Ideas That Will Help You Write a Good Essay
- Pick a certain position. Before you start doing these courseworks, taking a position is the first step that should be taken. This means that you need to take a particular side when discussing the chosen argument, so decide if you want to argue for or against it before creating an essay outline. Once your position is chosen, it will be much easier to make a solid thesis statement, but make sure that it includes a few basic objectives. That’s because it must state your position, address the extent to which your essay will cover it, and explain its organization.
- Research the chosen topic. You can find many interesting and controversial point of view essay topics, but pick the fresh and original one. To write a logical and clear academic paper, it’s necessary to research the topic you choose inside and out. You need to know all sides of this argument, including the strongest opposing points of view. The better prepared you are to counter these opposing opinions, the stronger your paper will be. Be sure to research all major arguments and questions related to your topic and brainstorm them from every side involved.
- Outline your arguments. When handling your writing a critical essay, make sure that it has at least 2-5 major arguments to support your personal position, as this is what will help you convince readers to believe you.
- Draft and revise your academic paper. You should use your detailed outline to write a rough draft that addresses the chosen topic, your position about it, and supporting arguments in a logical order. Each one must include the evidence necessary to back up your main idea, and it may come as facts, stats, direct quotes, dissertation methodology, and so on. When writing an essay conclusion, you should sum up all points and restate your thesis. Besides, remember that all sources used to write this paper must be listed in a special reference page, so ask your professor about its right formatting style.
Widespread Essay Writing Mistakes
- Start writing without proper planning and thinking. It’s one of the most common mistakes made by students, and you should do your best to avoid it.
- Assuming that the longer your essay is, the higher grades you will receive, regardless of its language, logic, and organization. If it’s difficult for you to handle these important aspects, call our experienced and talented paper writing professionals who can offer a variety of custom services, including a powerpoint presentation.
- Failing to understand the scoring rubric and how readers can use it.
- Forgetting about the step method.
- Not mastering important essay writing concepts, such as using the right language and making a strong argument.
- Failing to take a specific position when discussing the chosen point of view.
- Not supporting your opinion with enough examples, facts, and other proofs.
- Not structuring all sentences properly.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.