Getting started with writing a process essay
If you are assigned to accomplish a process essay, your assignment is going to deal with presenting the process of making something. In this essay, you are expected to explain your target audience the methodology and the order of getting something done. For instance, you my explain the process of preparation a laboratory report or cooking some sort of a dish, like a holiday dish, etc. A good-written process essay is meant for guiding your potential reader through the overall process of making something. For this reason, you have to make up a step-by-step instruction, that would describe precisely every step of accomplishing a particular task. Regardless of the fact that that detailed information is rather necessary, you don’t need to confuse the reader by means of providing too many steps. Therefore, what you are about to do is to provide a clear and coherent instruction, which would be useful, effective and, obviously, understandable.
For making your process essay well-written and coherent, we recommend you following a good example. It would be helpful to consider a couple of professionally written writing a process essay examples, especially if you have not written such kinds of papers before. On the other hand, even though you have some related experience of writing a process paper, following a well-written process paper example paper will be useful for you anyway.
As we all know, practice makes perfect, so you remember that the more you practice writing the better you will write your papers. Writing a process essay is not an exception. For this reason, in case if you are going to accomplish a process essay on your own, you need to be prepared for a hard piece of work and lots of practice.
What to begin a process essay with
In order to complete this writing assignment, you have to undertake a number of essential steps. Below, we provided the most important of them. So make sure you have enough of time and proceed to undertaking the following:
- At first, you need to identify your target audience.
- The second step would be to create a list of sources of information and materials that you are going to use when doing your research on the assigned issue.
- Then, you need to create an outline. Here, you need to define every step your are going to describe.
- Write down a good introducing paragraph of your process paper.
- Define the number of essential steps that you are planning to provide in the body of your paper according to the length of the process essay.
- Create the body of your process essay.
- Write down the final section of your paper by means of writing a conclusion (summary).
- Proofread your process essay and edit it appropriately.
As soon as you have got acquainted with the steps you need to take in order to accomplish your process paper, you may proceed to the writing itself. Below, we are going to let you know more precisely the essential information you need to know in this regard.
- When defining your target audience, you have to analyze thoroughly who is going to read your process essay and follow the instructions and guidelines. You need to define the knowledge that your target audience may already possess and what you have to inform them about. When undertaking this step, remember making notes.
- Before you proceed to writing your process paper, prepare all possible sources of information and materials that you may need. In addition, prepare the list of materials that you are going to suggest your readers. For example, if you are completing a how-to-paper about cooking a holiday dish, you need to create a list of essential ingredients.
- As a matter of fact, you will never go too far without creating an outline. It is always needed because it gives you a general image of your essay. This is the moment where you have to write down the essential and the most significant moments of your process paper without going into details. For instance, you can write down the order of putting the required ingredients together.
Writing an introduction
The most important part of your paper is going to be the introduction part, because here, you are going to provoke interest in your potential reader in order to make him want read your paper further. Keep in mind that writing an introduction don’t have to launch into the very process immediately.
When writing the body paragraphs of your process paper, keep in mind that it is important to divide it into an appropriate number of paragraphs. As a rule, a process essay consists of five or seven paragraphs, depending on the amount of information that you are going to provide.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.