Good Persuasive Essay Ideas
As a student, you should treat writing a persuasive essay just like being a lawyer who needs to argue a certain case before a jury. This means that you need to take a stand on a particular problem or thesis theme (either for or against) and build a strong argument to convince readers that you’re right. To write a good and convincing paper, it’s necessary to do your detailed research, find out more about the targeted audience, and get a clear understanding of opposing views. This is how you will prove that both your opinion is correct and an opposing point is incorrect. If this academic assignment seems a bit confusing or hard to you, focus on our professional services, including a book report, which are provided by reliable authors fast and at quite reasonable rates.
- Gender roles. Do you agree that men shouldn’t open a door to women to avoid hurting their feelings?
- Male pregnancy. Do you believe that the further research is required on this subject? Why?
- Plastic surgery. Should actors be banned to undergo any plastic surgery?
- Abstinence programs. Are they really effective in schools?
- Civil unions. Do they need to have the same rights as married people if they live for a few years or longer?
- Do you think that smokers are more open than non-smoking people? What about health?
- Is it the most powerful strategy to cope with everyday stress?
- Do all freshmen need to live in dorms to get a clearer idea of what their college life really is?
- Social networks. Why shouldn’t students add their professors as friends on such sites? Devote your apa paper to this original topic to draw readers’ attention at once.
- Extracurricular activities. Should they become obligatory?
- Fast and junk food. Why is skipping meals better than eating this type of food?
- Can it really stimulate the self-development of students?
- Can the formal dress code improve the performance and efficiency of employees in the office?
- Do you agree that its main reason is a poor leadership?
- Should it be a new language for people’s international communication? Don’t forget to give your strong case study examples to prove that you’re right.
- What do you think about inter-governmental unions? Do they cause more harm than good?
- Do HR managers have to use a lie detector when interviews possible candidates and job seekers?
- Is the delegation of important responsibilities the main key to efficient management?
- Do people need to ban the marketing of harmful products, including cigarettes and alcohol?
- Is it necessary to change the entire system to change voting apathy?
Easy Persuasive Essay Ideas
- Video games. Do you believe that people need to ban selling all violent video games?
- Should bullies be held legally responsible for their actions?
- Is its use good for high school and college students?
- Should actors and other celebrities keep supporting specific political parties?
- Do they belong to the past?
- Do you think that the promotion of diets has to be outlawed?
- Music censorship. Should music lyrics that glorify all kinds of criminal lifestyles be censored?
- Should those patients who have this medical condition be forced to eat?
- Religious cartoons. Why shouldn’t the media publish offensive jokes, cartoons, and articles?
- Media sources. Why should they be restricted to report violent crimes?
- Do people need to ban sexy ads?
- Should all mothers be obliged to stay home to take care of their kids? This can be a perfect persuasive essay idea if you’re equipped with the necessary evidence and facts.
- Global languages. Does the modern world need any global language?
- Do all parents need to attend special parenting classes or courses?
- Medical decisions. Should they be made only by healthcare experts if they are important for patients?
- Do you believe that atheists miss different opportunities to start enjoying their life?
- Is it a murder that can’t be justified?
- Should they be screened for specific heritable diseases?
Fresh Persuasive Essays Ideas for Heated Disputes
- Do students need to ban hate speeches?
- Should all children born in a particular state receive its citizenship at once?
- Political parties. Do they need to engage more youngsters? Why?
- Is it a thing that belongs to the past?
- Should they have their right to vote?
- Working hours. Should weekly working hours be legally limited to 25?
- Do they need to receive any salary for their work?
- Should sperm donors keep retaining their anonymity?
- Corporal punishments. Do they do more harm than good?
- Should they be allowed to have guns? Be sure to make your argument in the right thesis format if you choose this controversial topic.
- Should arranged Muslim marriages be banned?
- Do you agree that jargon is just a result on the evolution of any language?
- Is its auto complete function offensive? Why?
- Should they start early?
- Do people need to ban excess weight fees?
- Do police officers need to have their right to confiscate cars if their owners text while driving?
- Do drivers have to pay higher fines when they toot horns without any emergency?
- Was it just an inevitable stage of developing the society?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.