Introduction of acute angle, its units and intervals
An acute angle is an angle that is less than 90°. Such angle can be of different shapes but the fact that their angles are far less than 900, it makes them an acute angle
The acute angle between two planes e.g. the two adjacent faces of a polyhedron also known as a dihedral angle, may be used in describing an acute angle that is between two lines which are normal to the planes
α2 = α1 + ϕ. Therefore, ϕ = α2 – α1. We will find the value of + from the slopes of the drawn lines L, and L2 in an acute angle, as follows:
- tan ϕ = tan (α2 – α1) = tan α2-tan α11+tan α1 tan α2
- Recalling that the tangent of the acute angle of inclination equals the slope of the line, then we have:
- tan α1 = m1 which stands for the slope of L1 of the acute angle
- tan α2 = m2 which stands for slope of L2 of the acute angle
- such that m2 > m1
- Therefore, substituting the above expression in tangent formula we have: tan ϕ = m2 – m11+ m1 m2
Example: Referring to figure A, find the acute angle that is between the two lines with m, = 12 and m2 = 2 for their slopes
- tan ϕ =2- 12 ÷ 1 + (12)(2) = 34 =.75
- Such that ϕ = arctan (.75) = 360 52’
- If one of the lines in this acute angle was parallel to the Y-axis, then its slope would be infinite and it will render the slope formula for tan + valueless as a result of an infinite value in both the numerator and denominator of the fraction m2 – m11+ m1 m2 produces an intermediate form of an acute angle 1 + m,m2
- However, if only one of the lines of this acute angle is known to be parallel to the Y-axis, the tangent of + can be expressed in another way. Assume that L2 of fig A was parallel to Y-axis. Then we would have something like this; α2 = 900
- But if L1 has a positive slope, then the acute angle that lies between L1 and L2 would be found by; ϕ = 900 – α1 then tan ϕ = cot α1 = 1m1. If L1 of the acute angle has a negative slope, then ϕ = 900 – α1 = -(900 – α1) while tan ϕ = – cot α1 = – 1m1
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.