How to Outline and Brainstorm your Hate Crime Essay
Before you start writing a persuasive essay, you should understand that it should describe a certain perspective and provide enough evidence to support it. The logic of a hate crime essay is based on solid facts, and you need to make a strong argument backed up with clear proofs to make your writing more effective and convincing. To come up with a logical and impressive academic paper, get a better understanding of hate crimes. It ‘s all about a specific legal qualification of crimes against people committed by offenders under the influence of their hatred based on a different ethnicity, race, political views, etc. Nowadays, this subject is quite controversial, so that it requires your detailed research, including a case study, to write a good paper. If this assignment seems a bit intimidated to you, don ‘t hesitate to use the services of qualified freelance writers who are easy to find online.
- Choose and narrow down your topic. It should be something interesting and original that you feel passionate about if you don ‘t want to feel bored when writing this paper. Make sure that the chosen topic is narrowed to something quite specific.
- Define your personal angle. Once a great topic is chosen, you need to think about what you ‘re going to say about it in your hate crimes essay. Do you feel confident enough in it? What solution to this problem can you offer? This is when you need to come up with a solid thesis statement that appeals to readers ‘ emotions, and this means that the most emotional angle of your topic is the best choice. Don ‘t forget to sort out valuable ideas to end up with the greatest ones.
- Brainstorm possible suggestions for supporting proofs, such as a case study template. Make a list of specific reasons you can give to support your main thesis. Some of them may appear silly, while others are rooted to the moral sense of responsibility or substantial evidence.
- Pick a few excellent and relevant examples. It ‘s impossible to describe each example you find, and that ‘s why you need to choose the most convincing ones.
- Write the first draft of a thesis statement. It ‘s an overall argument that you will make in your hate crime essay, and it derives from the angle you ‘re taking when discussing a specific topic. Keep in mind that it may change as you write the rest of your academic paper.
- Create an outline. It will help you organize all interesting thoughts and structure your essay properly. You should use brief sentences and phrases when writing down all valuable ideas on paper. It ‘s necessary to stick to a standard 5-paragraph structure, unless your professor has other requirements, and argumentative essays usually need more information as a background of the chosen topic.
Tips on Writing the Best Introduction
- Include special hooks. They will let you draw readers ‘ attention at once, and they can be anything from rhetorical questions, quotes, relevant anecdotes, and so on. This step is similar for all academic assignments, including your writing a descriptive essay.
- Be concise and confident. This means that you should make assertive and confident statements in your introduction to make the targeted audience keep reading this paper while providing a sense that you ‘re an expert on this subject. Remember that persuasive hate crime essays are more successful and powerful if they blend personal opinions with strong facts to convince readers.
- Avoid weak sentences. That ‘s because you risk ending up with an unclear, too broad, vague, and irrelevant introduction.
- Make a solid thesis statement. This is where you need to state your position and provide readers with a clue on how you ‘ll argue it in the main body. Reread your thesis a few times to improve and make it flow better.
- Reread the introduction once the rest of your essay is ready. Once other paragraphs are written, it ‘s advisable to revisit it to decide if any improvements should be made.
How to Write Other Essay Paragraphs
- Develop the main argument. Use the strongest evidence and examples to support it when writing your essay on hate crimes. Be sure to follow an outline and include only one topic sentence in one body paragraph. Check if the evidence you want to use really supports your thesis statement, and once you notice that you go off track, don ‘t hesitate to reread this outline.
- Write special transitions. The end of each paragraph must contain one of few brief sentences that tie it with the next one, as this is what makes your essay sound more logical. Otherwise, you will end up with a paper that seems like a stream of unconnected paragraphs. Besides, these transitions help the audience understand the information you provide better while following the main argument. Keep in mind that all academic assignments, including a cover letter, need them.
- Write a conclusion. This section should be used to restate the main thesis and major points discussed in other paragraphs. Make sure that your essay or dissertation conclusion does more than only summarizing, so include a creative and original point. You also need to avoid overarching and vague phrases, especially if they can ‘t say much, instead of writing something really concise, specific, and meaningful.
- Edit and reread your essay. Take a break before completing this task because your mind needs some time to refresh.
- Make sure that your academic paper is free from different types of errors because they ruin its effectiveness, logic, and quality.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.