Find how to get a research paper published
Research paper is one of the most laborious kinds of writing. Moreover, it is difficult not only to write a research paper, but also to get published. Thereby, it will be useful for you to read and learn some of these tips on how to get a research paper published. These tips include the guide information for all stages from the topic search to work with potential publishers:
- Understand your deadlines and put them into your calendar. You should understand that every deadline is not only a mark in a calendar, but also a part of a goal that you want to achieve. Without meeting a deadline no work will be paid (in the case of the research paper – will not get a good mark or will have some problems with publishers). So, every deadline for you is a part of a goal. Moreover, system of deadlines and micro deadlines helps people to organize themselves. Break down your task to smaller parts and connect each of them with micro deadlines. Smaller tasks are more useful in terms of planning and it is easier to work with smaller tasks from the psychological point of view
- Read much and widely to find more useful information. There is a joke that every writer is a combination of all books which he read like every lion is a combination of all zebras which he eats. Good publications and articles are like a healthy food for a writer; and you must eat healthy food to be productive. Read a lot and all this information will give you good and effective ideas for you research paper
- Find something to say. To research something you have to find something not disclosed. Your topic should be interesting for readers, so pay attention to a background of this topic. Find what studies and articles already exist to propose something new and non-trivial. You should find something interesting to say to people; don’t start writing if you still haven’t found what you are looking for
- Narrow you topic down to a researchable form. This tip is the most popular among all tips on how to get a research paper published. It is more difficult to write on a vast topic and it will require more effort to explore the background of the topic and all aspects of it
- Be realistic – try to not overestimate your time resource. It is always better to finish smaller research that to get stuck in a vast topic. Thereby, try to again narrow your topic down as much as you can
- Understand the main rules of a good writing. It is always better to use a small word where it can be used instead of a long word. Make your text understandable for writers. Use the same principle for sentences and paragraphs; if you can throw out some words or even sentences – do it without any doubt. Also try to use simple punctuation in your research paper. Avoid making paragraphs from one or two sentences – it looks like a poor writing. Learn the main structure for the research paper and stick to it
- Think about possible options for publication. Find places where you can send your paper and learn a background of each of it. Different publications have different audience, so you should find which of them better fits your topic. Find out what are the requirement in different journals to make your research paper due to them
- Be aware of what editors like and don’t like to make your research paper successful and to publish it without any troubles. Editors very like when authors follow their instructions and make a research paper totally due to their requirements. Editors are like the other people – they don’t like to spend time on something that they don’t need. Thereby, there is no reason to send them a copy if its topic doesn’t fit the trend of their journal. Editors don’t like authors that don’t follow to the basic requirements – font and title size, reference format and style, numbering and abbreviation requirements, spacing and etcetera. Don’t make your editor angry if you want to get published
- Don’t stop searching for a good journal and never give up. Successful people always continue their research and reach the success in the end. Even if journals keep saying «no» to you – keep trying. Change your research paper due to the requirements and maybe make some different variants for different journals. Keep sending them your work (and working on the paper due to their answers) and you will get published someday
If you want to know how to get a research paper published, than you shouldn’t forget about the common structure of every paper:
- Introduction (it must include the thesis statement and a map to the body paragraphs)
- Body paragraphs (this is a place to open the topic in directions of the thesis statement)
- Conclusion (it must summarize the body paragraphs and also give a reader something to think about later – a clincher)
Good introduction is like an advertisement of the body paragraphs. Usually the first few sentences of the introduction make a first impression of all paper. Editors will first read the introduction and the conclusion and after that will decide whether or not to continue reading. Thereby, if you want to learn how to get a research paper published, than learn how to write a good introduction. Good introduction must include some information about the background of the topic and lead to the specific topic of the paper. In the middle of the introduction authors usually place the thesis statement. Thesis statement shows basic directions of work, subjects and goals of the author’s research. Don’t directly show the goal of your research in the introduction; it will be enough to highlight it in the thesis statement. The conclusion is the other most important part of the research paper after the introduction. Good conclusion must summarize the essence of the body paragraphs and show how them disclosed the subjects from the thesis statement and achieved the goals. The other thing that you should never forget to use in the conclusion is the clincher. Writers call clincher a thing that leaves reader something to think about later.
There are also some other practical tips on how to get a research paper published. They are more related to your actions to manage with journals and editors. Useful advice is to send your research paper through your university email account. This action will connect you to scholarly institution and will add celebrity and reputation to your work. The other good advice is to make an open access to your research paper publication. This will increase your readership dramatically. The other good aspect of such action is that it helps to protect your paper from plagiarism. The other and more radical step is to submit your research paper on the manuscript submission template of the journals. This will make your research paper more presentable and will increase its chances of acceptance.
If you are keep trying and nothing leads to a publication, sometimes it is a good idea to use an outsource writing to get succeed. Outsource writing not necessary means that you will use someone else’s work to get published. Most of students use this as a tool of editing and finalizing the paper. Sometimes a professional writer can quickly transform your paper to a condition that every editor will accept. If you will use this variant as an option to learn how to publish your assignment work and also will learn how to do it yourself in further works – it is a great variant. Actually, there are two other options of the outsource writing – to get your ideas realized by the ghost writer and to get someone else’s finished work. The second variant is without any doubt not an option if you are going to continue your research in a specific field. If you will use this variant you will never learn anything from it. However, you can use it as a tool to get in touch with you schedule and to solve some short-term problems. The first variant is more perspective for studying than the second. It gives you an option to make a research, find something that you like and select a topic for a long-term research. In this case you can delegate some technical functions to the outsource writer who will formalize your ideas. Anyway, if it is possible for you to do everything yourself – do it. Only this way you will get the whole amount of experience from the research paper writing.
Thereby, if we will summarize the amount of work you need to make to get published, it can be divided in three main groups of steps:
- Preparation step (here can be mentioned all the preparations needed to find and select a topic)
- Writing step (all actions needed to write a good research paper due to all requirement)
- Submitting the paper (all you need to do to finally publish your research paper)
All the above steps are very important for the result. They are coherent and connected to each other. Good researchable topic will make your work easier; while paper made due to all requirements will more likely be accepted by the editor. So try to be systematic and not miss any of these steps and their aspects that were written above. To effectively fight procrastination you need to make a first step. You can do everything you want; you just need to start and to believe in yourself. Good luck in your work!
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.