grand opera1.What are the characteristics of grand opera
2. Meyerbeer quoted the Lutheran chorale Ein feste Burg (NAWM 46c) many times in Les Huguenots prior to its statement in the conclusion of act 2 (NAWM 147), although you do not have excerpts from all its statements. Why is the use of this particular hymn appropriate dramatically for the entire opera Why is it appropriate for this scene in particular
3. What is opéra bouffe, when did it come into existence, and what social roles did it serve
4. What makes Carmen an example of realism and exoticism Refer to the scene in NAWM 152 specifically to illustrate your points.
5. Diagram the form of the scene from Il barbiere di Siviglia in NAWM 145, including indications of instrumental and vocal sections, melodic and thematic repetitions, and changes in tempo, style, and figuration. How do the changes of style, tempo, and figuration help to convey what Rosina is saying and feeling What did audiences value in Rossini’s operatic style Refer to specific aspects of this scene from Il barbiere di Siviglia to illustrate your general points.
6. Sketch the form of the scena and duet from act 3 of Verdi’s La traviata (NAWM 150), providing terms for each section. Describe the melodic styles of the Andante section, “Parigi, o cara,” and the Allegro section, “Ah! Gran Dio!” Why do you think Verdi used the melodic styles that he did Do you think his choices were effective Explain your answer.
7. What distinguishing characteristics of German Romantic opera plots in the early nineteenth century are exemplified in Weber’s Der Freischütz as a whole and in the Wolf’s Glen scene (NAWM 148) in particular
8. What is melodrama Where and how is it used in the Wolf’s Glen scene of Der Freischütz Why do you think its use in this scene might be more effective than using recitative
9. Look at the form diagram of the conclusion to act 1 of Tristan und Isolde (NAWM, p. 787). How does Wagner use leitmotives to develop the plot in the conclusion of act 1 (NAWM 149b) How does the harmonic language used for the sailors (e.g., at mm. 196–203), “Heil! König Marke Heil!”) differ from that used for Tristan and Isolde after they have drunk the love potion Why is this contrast appropriate, and how does it heighten the drama
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.