TOPIC: The paper is fully based on the play “The Voysey Inheritance” written by David Mamet. (no other outside source at all) For this paper, examine this notion of honor in the context of this play. The word is mentioned a fair amount, but it seems to mean different things to different characters. There also may be competing notions of a public and a private sense of honor. Do any of the characters have their initial sense of honor complicated How Tease out the different meanings of the term in the play, and determine just how these notions of honor inform the action and the central moral questions of the play.
-The bulk of the essay should involve careful quotation and analysis of passages from a play in order to make a clear, interesting, and arguable point.
– Please include many detailed quotes appropriate with MLA system. Providing a quote to back up every statement you make is very important!
-Please finish the essay profoundly.
-Please use sophisticated vocabulary and an advanced language.
-Please make a clear and developed thesis statement and topic and conclusive statements for each paragraph with transitions.
– Make sure to use proper MLA-format with the works cited page (8th page).
– 8th page needs to be Works Cited with only the THE VOYSEY INHERITANCE play sourced – no other source – Please use abundant quotations to support ideas
– Please make sure that every idea is from you – do not plagiarize
– Please write full 7 pages
– Please have clear introduction-several body-and conclusion paragraphs – Please have a TITLE & have a clear THESIS Statement at the end of the introduction paragraph (thesis should include every topic that will be discussed in each body) emphasize how each person conveys a different meaning to term honor and why do they do that What does this indicate to us Do not only say what they assign to the term honor but also deeply analyze the reasons of this meaning and what it provides in relation to the context.
– Please examine the difference of a public and private sense of honor.
– Every new paragraph should have an introductory sentence and conclusive sentence
– Please start the essay with a hook (either quote, question, an interesting sentence)
– Please used advanced vocabulary with complex sentences
– This is an ANALYTICAL essay, so please don t use the pronoun “I”
– Please read the play carefully and do correct analysis
– Please give specific examples with the characters while analyzing and make you sure to analyze the relationship each character has specific scenes from the play with character quotes
– The MOST important thing is not making a summary but providing a good ANALYSIS of each point you make
– Please use transition words to make the essay smooth
– Please read the TOPIC carefully and provide answers to all the questions in the essay I would really appreciate if you could read all the instructions that I’ve provided and write the essay based on these, so that I don’t have to request a revision. Thank you very much.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.