Assignment: Recognizing Employee Contributions
Assume that you are the HR Manager at a university. You want to create a way to recognize employee contributions in the Admissions Office. Determining the methods to motivate employees to enroll new students has been challenging. However, you are now being pressured by top management to reach admission goals. Employee participation in pay-related decisions could be part of a general move toward employee empowerment. Employees have hands-on knowledge about the kinds of behavior that can help the organization to perform well. Consider ways that you would attempt to meet the admission goals.
Create a PowerPoint presentation with fifteen to twenty (15-20) slides in which you:
1. As the HR manager, propose two (2) methods that you will use to determine incentive pay. Explain if the rewards are tailored towards individual, group, and / or company performance. Explain how you as the HR manager will create an incentive pay program that will motivate employees.
2. The balanced-score card approach is useful in designing executive pay. Propose three (3) measures the HR manager can use to assess shareholder value, customer value, and employee value.
3. As the HR manager, analyze two (2) difficulties in creating a benefits package that motivates employees.
4. As the HR manager, propose three (3) incentives that can be used to motivate employees.
5. As the HR manager, examine two (2) ethical risks of making incentive pay a large portion of employees’ total compensation. Propose two (2) suggestions as to how the company could balance or reduce these risks.
6. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.