FOOD DIARY SUPERTRACKER ASSIGNMENT. nutrition analysis & self reflection
use this name for supertracker account name: Muneera201101436
rubric and sample of this assignment are attached.
my height is 160 cm and weight 60 kilos , please us the US standard
FOOD DIARY SUPERTRACKER ASSIGNMENT
Having a good understanding of what you put into your body each day is an important first step towards improving your nutrition. The Food Diary SuperTracker Assignment will serve as an excellent approach for you to increaseyour nutritionalintelligence. You will recordeverything that you eat and drink for (3) THREE DAYS. You will setup a SuperTracker account online and record and track your nutrition online.
Use your FIRST NAME and ID NUMBER. There are probably more than 40 people in my classes with your same name. When I download the files and I cannot determine the owner of the file, you will receive a ‘0” for the assignment.
As discussed in class, here is the basic procedure:
1. Setup a SuperTracker Profile.
Also seeYoutube “HOW TO” use SUPERTRACKER
2. Track everything you consume (all food and drink) each day for a total of (3) THREE days.
3. Exportthe Three reports inONEWORD format. Each Report must have your name and IDon it. COPY & PASTE each file in Word and submit as ONE file.NO SCREEN SHOTS, ZIP FILES, PUBLISHER or any files other than Word or Open Office Writer.
MAC users use OpenOffice Writer files. See Syllabus for details.
• Food Groups & Calories Report
• Nutrients Report
• Meal Summary Report
4. In a SEPARATE document, complete aReflection Page(APA style) based on the SuperTracker reports.
5. READ your reports BEFORE you answer these questions.
Answer the following questions. UseSPECIFIC examples and EXPLAIN your results in your reflection.
Be sure to SUPPORT your response from your findings.
Good example: “I need to eat 3 more servings of fruit each day. From my results I can see that I had only 1 serving of fruit each day. I will eat a fruit at breakfast and lunch every day. I will make a list of my favorite fruits to make sure they are picked up when we go grocery shopping.”
Bad example: I need to eat more fruit.
Do NOT include the questions as your plagiarism percentage will show 100%.
Include the ANSWERS ONLY.
1. Using the NUTRIENTS report, List EACH nutrient that show the status of “UNDER.” Choose TWO items and explain why you are UNDER this recommended amount.
2. Explain why you are not eating enough calories every day OR explain why you are eating too many calories every day.Explain how you will make changes to your eating habits to increase or decrease your calories.
3. Describe trends or patterns of behavior you noticed about YOURSELF that is related to food
4. Using the NUTRIENTS report, list the TARGET and AVERAGE EATEN numbers for Iron, Riboflavin, Vitamin D and Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
5. If you are deficient in any of these nutrients, explain your plan to reach your recommended daily needs. Give details and examples.
6. Using the MEALS report, explain why you did or did not eat breakfast and explain how LUNCH was (or was not) your largest meal of the day. Explain your reasons for your snack choices. Give specific examples.
7. From the FOOD GROUPS report, list EACH Food Group status of Grains and Vegetables that was UNDER. What changes can you make to adjust these issues Give details.
8. Discuss the differences in your results you found between your PE1 SuperTracker Assignment and this PE2 SuperTracker assignment.How have your eating habits changed or stayed the same
9. Explain how you will increase your exposure to the sun to increase your levels of Vitamin D. Explain your plan and if it includes exercise.
10. Discuss how this assignment affected your eating habits. Explain if this assignment has affected the eating habits of your family. Discuss any changes to you or your families eating patterns you plan to start after completing this assignment.
6. You will UPLOAD TWO (2) files for the assignment
• SAFE ASSIGN (SA) – Upload Reflection Page to SA to prevent plagiarism.
• Nutrition Report – Upload to Assignment. Papers without automatic names on each page will NOT receive full credit.
7. Upload the two separate files to Blackboard “Assignment Uploads” for credit before the due date.
8. Make sure you put in a Date RANGE that includes all three days of eating.
Start at 9:00 minutes to see the export process.
APA Word Template
Watch the Video to Learn How To Create a Supertracker Account
This practical tool lets you track and score your eating and activity habits. Gives tips for making healthy changes.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.