The use of internet and other outside resources allowed but proper citations are required for those sources. Answers copied directly from the text without citation will be counted as unanswered. Answers to the exam questions must be of sufficient depth and detail to demonstrate mastery of the issues raised in the questions. It is better to err towards a more detailed and complete answer than one that is too short and lacking. No help is permitted from any person.
MIS 3000 Final Exam
1) What is a marketable skill
2) Describe the five components of an information system using an example.
3) What is a business process How are business process modelling notations used in business processes
4) Describe relevant data. Explain the importance of relevant data in an organizational context.
5) Briefly describe how organizational strategy determines the functions of information systems.
6) Distinguish between a primary and a support activity in the value chain.
7) What is an operating system How is it different from an application program
8) In the context of data storage, explain the difference between a spreadsheet and a database.
9) Describe the merits of metadata.
10) Why are the terms elastic and pooled used to describe the cloud
11) Explain how software as a service (SaaS) works using an example.
12) What are enterprise information systems
13) What is enterprise resource planning (ERP)
14) What is social media Give an example of a social media provider and a social media user.
15) What is the difference between traditional customer relationship management (CRM) and social customer relationship management (CRM)
16) How does business intelligence help marketers identify changes in the purchasing patterns of customers
17) List and describe the three primary activities in the business intelligence process
18) What are the two critical security functions that an organization’s senior management needs to address
19) List and describe the major functions of an information systems (IS) department
20) Describe the five phases of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.