( we already have topic which is ” online store ” and we need you write about it and follow the instructions bellow. also we need excel sheet for feasibility analysis. i will upload a sample of essay feasibility and feasibility analysis excel sheet, do like that style please). Regards
Dear Respected Students,
Just to clarify the optional task: As mentioned before, you should select a business idea and conduct a feasibility analysis for it. We are taking it step by step; so later on for the business plan assessment, you will continue with the same business idea and you develop a formal written business plan (in which the feasibility analysis will be part of it).
Now for the optional task, all I want you to do is:
1. Identify a business idea
2. Once identified, write about its mission, vision, and objectives (Financial and non-financial)
3. Conduct the feasibility analysis to ensure that the business is viable (worth pursuing): attempt to cover the four components using the first screen template and utilising the available resources (already uploaded in Blackbord under Supporting Materials Folder).
You should cover the following in your feasibility analysis:
– Description of the Product or Service – Provide details of the features. (The concept statement). Desirability and Demand for the product.
– Benefits of the Product or Service – Describe how your product or service adds value and/or solves a problem.
– Industry attractivness – number of competitors, Stage of industry life cycle, is the market saturated , importance of products or services to customers.
– Target Market – List the consumers or businesses expected to buy the product or service. If you are proposing a Social Enterprise identify the funding source as well as the population served.
– Competitive Position – Describe how your product or service will be positioned in the market relative to your competition. What makes your idea better
– Management Team – Briefly describe the founder/cofounders and their qualifications or past experience that makes them suitable to manage this venture.
– Financial resources – Initial capital, time to breakeven, financial performance of similar businesses,…
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.