Project – Interview Decision MakersInterview co-workers or those responsible for finance in your organization on the financial management issue that you identified in Week 1 (I am going to attach assignment from week one).Your interview should capture salient information about the issue including information which you derived from the literature Potential questions you might want to use, include How long has the organization tried to address this issue What measures have been taken to address this issue in the past What future steps have been planned to address this issue What problems does the organization foresee as blocks to addressing this issue How did your perception of the financial issue differ from the perception of those who are actually working on finances in the organization Take the information you have learned from the interviews and create a 2-3 page paper with your findings. Be sure to explain the roles of the individuals you interviewed. As you reflect on the results of the interview, use current literature to further explain the important points.
Cite all sources in APA format.
1. The interviews contained information on the financial management issue in the organization including a description of the organization, the role within the organization of each individual interviewed and their viewpoint on the financial issue under study.
2. Interview included at least two people in the organization.
3. The interviews contained details of the measures taken to address the issue.
4. The interviews contained details on the future steps that have been planned to address the issue.
5. The interviews contained information on the blocks that the organization foresees in resolving this issue.
6. Contained statistical information providing background on the financial issue, including numbers of patients or nurses affected and some indication of the actual dollar cost and its percentage of the total hospital budget and any additional information to illustrate and further describe the financial issue.
7. Utilized current literature to further explain some of the identified issues.
8. Used APA style (which includes grammar, spelling, and punctuation, as well as formatting).
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.