Project Task 1
Week 3: Week 3 – W3 Assignment 2
Assignment 2: Course Project Task 1
The course project requires you to create a quality management plan. To do this, you will:
· Identify various aspects of a quality management plan in a healthcare organization.
· Apply various processes and tools to enhance quality in a healthcare setting. Seek additional resources fromhttp://www.leanproduction.com/index.html.
· Identify workflow processes in a healthcare setting.
· Identify quality parameters in a healthcare setting.
· Examine the effectiveness of a quality management plan in a given healthcare setting.
The project is modeled on the Shewhart Cycle (Plan, Do, Check, Act). You will modify the Shewhart Cycle to make it applicable to your selected healthcare service or program.
“Seek additional resources that will help you understand the process being studied as well as planning and quality improvement in general. You can visit the following link for more details on a quality process improvement plan:
Click Resources and then select Lean Six Sigma Tools. Review the steps in sequence; they provide direction to a quality process improvement plan. While you do not need to use the steps in sequence, they provide direction, as given below:
· Define: This step describes the importance of the problem within the organization.
· Measure: This step relates to the impact of the current condition and target goals for improvement.
· Analyze: This step relates to understanding work flow mapping and the value stream as well as understanding root cause analysis (RCA).
· Improve: This step identifies improvements to consider in the implementation of change.
· Control: This step is about sustainability of change.
“Complete a part of the Plan step of the cycle.”
· Describe the environment, the organization, and the department or program within the organization that is the basis for your project. Describe the selected healthcare setting, specifically its service, staff, equipment, and patients. Identify and describe the scope and nature of the problem.
· Assess the environment using strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis. Interview some stakeholders, such as managers, staff, or customers. Use the interview information to conduct the SWOT analysis. You may also summarize or quote any important or interesting information gathered during the interview.
Select one of the weaknesses determined by the SWOT analysis to create a plan for improvement.
“Present the description of the organization, the SWOT analysis, and any interview summaries in a 5-page Microsoft Word document formatted as a report in APA style”.
On a separate page, cite all sources using APA format.
By Wednesday, April 13, 2016, submit the report to the W3 Assignment 2 Turnitin.
Assignment 2 Grading Criteria
Described a selected healthcare setting, specifying service, staff, equipment, and patients.
Identified and described the scope of the problem.
Conducted a SWOT analysis for the selected healthcare setting; interviewed stakeholders, such as managers or customers; and used the information for a SWOT analysis.
Selected one of the weaknesses determined in the SWOT analysis and provided a rationale for the selected problem focus within the SWOT analysis.
Presented information in a logical structure.
Selected and cited authoritative sources of information.
Displayed accurate writing style, spelling, and grammar.
Applied APA standards in citing sources.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.