Relational CommunicationDocumenting Your Theory of Intimacy—The Essay
Based on your intimate reflection, comparative research, and photographic instillation, you will need to write an 4-5 page essay (minimum) that forwards your theory of intimacy and supports it through an analysis of your and your relational partner’s communication. In particular, your essays should include the following:
• A title page,
• An introduction that sets up and forwards your theory of intimacy,
• A body that develops your theory by offering:
• An analysis of your intimate relational communication processes using specific, concrete examples, and
• Makes connections to the existing literature on intimate relational communication,
• A conclusion that revisits your theory and synthesizes your analysis,
• A reference section for your cited sources, and
• An appendix that includes your typed list of relational communication processes with definitions and examples.
Your essay should be well referenced, formatted in proper APA style, and free of grammatical and punctuation errors.
Some helpful suggestions regarding the essay:
• Although your photographic instillation contains approximately pictures of various intimate relational communication processes, you may wish to focus on 3-5 that, in your opinion, are the most important to constituting your intimacy. In your introduction, you can acknowledge that your theory asserts that there are more process, but you are focusing on 3-5 of the most important processes. You can direct your readers to your appendix for a complete list of processes.
• For the body and analysis portion of your paper, use your photographs to drive to this. Each is a snapshot of an intimate process with its accompanying story and evidence that fleshes it out. Capitalize on that point of synergy.
• If you are having trouble making meaningful connections to course materials and/or outside readings, consider positioning your theory in relation to one of the other theories or models described in chapter 7: how does your theory shed light on something that we’re missing, or how does your theory address an important weakness in a model
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.