Assignment Two: AMB336 International Marketing
Task: Students are to present an international marketing research report for architect service Exports into China for the firm “Australian Architects Limited”. You are the International marketing manager and must evaluate the country market settings and assess the potential viability of international growth into China. Be aware of the changing environment and the impact on marketing activities in the international market such as “the client experience”. Students are to draw upon the literature to highlight key areas where change is altering the international marketing activities and performance of the firm. Further, the impact of the Internet on international marketing performance indicators such as sales from international customers has become clearer in recent years and should also be a focus (Mathews, Healy and Wickramasekera, 2012; Mathews, S., Bianchi, C., Perks, K.J., Healy, M., and Wickramasekera, R. 2016).
Scenario: A well-established Australian company “Australian Architects Limited” recently received some tender opportunities from international clients from China. The company is a medium to large sized company employing 200 staff. You, the international marketing manager believes that China may be a potential market for the firm. Further, the CEO believes the Internet may also enhance the firm’s ability to generate profits now and in the future, but is unsure how. Can you help analyse and evaluate the potential for this country market Further, can you also assess how the Internet might assist the firm in their international marketing activities of their product into China
Research Question: Who would your customer be in China (eg businesses and or government) How might these environmental elements influence the marketing activities and performance of the firm in China What strategy might be most appropriate How has the Internet influenced international client behaviour and/or business culture in China
Student Note: Context means: 1. The Company and product. 2. China market –country market analysis 3. Marketing strategy and Internet marketing.
Assignment Two structure: Please follow the structure
1. Executive summary (200 words approx)
Summary of the main findings:
What are the main findings in the investigation
• (Do this last!)
2. Analysis (800 words approx): Identify key concepts in the literature and industry data pertinent to the understanding of the research question. Make sure key concepts are based on a high level of depth and understanding, with quality of literature research, related to the context. Ensure analysis takes into account not just a singular viewpoint of an argument, but also any opposing point of view. Argument needs to be logically sequenced, well justified & related to the context. Support argument with quality literature such high level international marketing journals.
What are the main opportunities for the firm in China
What are the challenges for the firm in China
• 2-3 core ideas for each question with the support of research journals and other industry data (ensure you are drawing your ideas from the literature so as to get some depth, giving both sides of an argument and based on industry data)
3. Evaluate and recommendations (800 words approx): Present a clear evaluation of the analysis of the literature (presented earlier) and make an assessment of the most important points with reference to recommendations. For example, evaluate the appropriateness of international marketing activities, digital marketing and marketing strategy by giving an opposing view in the literature – which has a greater weight and why. Apply a sophisticated and high level discussion of marketing solutions in relation to the context. The high level of argument should be supported by quality literature. Ensure the paper highlights a high level of comprehension related to the context.
What are the main ideas recommended that have the most influence on the international marketing for this firm/product (Architect services exports) in this market (China)
What is your recommendation: what international marketing strategy and Internet marketing activities might work best and why Be creative!
• For example: Give clear recommendations in relation to; Client demand, Client behaviour, product/service modification, branding and labelling, distribution, positioning of the brand, price and or promotions.
• You can choose to discuss what you like. Obviously you cannot discuss everything, so make decisions related to the international marketing activities that you think are the most critical within this context you have been given.
Include a minimum of 10 quality references such as high level international marketing journals.
Mathews, S., Healy, M. and Wickramasekera, R. 2012 ‘The Internetalisation of information, knowledge, and interaction components of the firm’s internationalisation process”, Journal of Marketing Management (JMM)
Mathews, S., Bianchi, C., Perks, K.J., Healy, M., and Wickramasekera, R. (2016),
Internet marketing capabilities and international market growth, International Business Review (IBR), In Press,
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.