Weight: 40%, Length: 2000 words (+-) 10%, excluding references and appendices
This report requires students to critically evaluate tourism practices and how such practices align with or deviate from principles of sustainability. Students need to choose a tourism business in order to analyse their sustainability practices based on given criteria. The tasks include:
1. Briefly outline the business chosen for this assessment. The business needs to be either an accommodation provider or a tour company. It is recommended that the business needs to have enough information available from online sources or that students can visit the operation to assist in their assessment.
2. Identify the most important sustainability issues and challenges facing the business and its operation.
3. Apply either Global Sustainable Tourism Criteria for Hotels and Tour Operators or The Ecotourism Australia ROC and ECO certification criteria to assess how the business is addressing sustainability. Identify three (3) areas of strength and three (3) areas of weakness in the business’s sustainability practice. The application of the criteria will be directed by the student’s assessment of the important sustainability issues facing the operation.
4. Based on your analysis and identification of weaknesses, make three recommendations to the business to improve sustainability practices. Include peer reviewed articles to identify the problems associated with implementing sustainable tourism and how suggested improvements could be made.
1. You should have a minimum of 9 academic journal articles to support your analysis.
2. Do NOT cite your lecturers, or lecture notes as references.
3. You may use newspaper articles and other website reports as evidence of issues in addition to peer reviewed articles.
Suggested Structure and Contents
1. Introduction (Introducing the business and the purpose of the report)
2. Sustainability Issues (key economic, socio-cultural, and environmental issues and challenges the business is facing)
3. Assessment of Operation (assess business operation against key criteria in the sustainability certification program you have chosen, identify 3 strengths and 3 problematic areas)
4. Discussion of Potential Improvement (make 3 recommendations based on literature)
5. Conclusion (a brief summary of the whole report)
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.