Order DescriptionMA Programme Title: Education
Pathway: Leadership and Management (Investigating Education)
Assessment Requirements and Details:
“Research Proposal for the dissertation.
Dissertation topic: Transformational Leadership”.
There will be one written assignment of 5,000 words. The assignment is designed to produce a research proposal for an MA dissertation.
This should include:
The background to and rationale for the dissertation:
• Why you chose this topic (The topic is “Transformational Leadership”)
• Why it is important to study this topic
• How will results be important/relevant to practice
The research questions / hypotheses you will be investigating:
• Outline your research hypotheses and/or research questions
• Explain why you chose these questions or devised these hypotheses (more explanation should come in the following outline literature review section)
An outline of the literature you will draw on:
• Give an outline of the literature on this topic; key findings and key studies that you will draw upon
• Highlight possible gaps in current research or knowledge in your context
An outline of the research design and the data collection methods you will use (this could include draft questionnaires etc.): Which methods you will be using on your research
• Case study, action research, experimental…
• Qualitative, quantitative, mixed methods,
• What instruments (e.g. questionnaires, interviews, tests etc) and why you chose these
• Who you participants (sample) are and why
A discussion of the range of possible approaches to your topic and a justification for the approach adopted:
• How else could have answered the research questions and why did not choose an alternative approach
• Strengths and weaknesses of different research designs
A discussion of any possible problems with or limitations of the study:
• Consideration of ethical issues
• Plan of what is going to happen and when
A list of chapters for the thesis:
• Outline of chapter/section structure
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.