For this assignment, reply to three students papers. Their papers are uploaded as AB, SG, and SR (three separate papers). Each reply to each student must be at least 183 words that perfectly exceed the following:
Major points are supported by the following:
• Reading & Study materials;
• Pertinent, conceptual, or personal examples;
• Thoughtful analysis (considering assumptions, analyzing implications, and comparing/contrasting concepts);
• Citations in current APA format 6th edition;
• Meaningful contribution is made to the discussion/paper (focus on strengths first).
• Each reply expounds on the student’s paper.
In addition, all replies must clearly link to the original author’s paper, contribute new information, and be supported by the scholarly resources. The replies must advance the conversation further by providing new ideas and insights, and share from one’s personal and professional experience.
For the purposes of citations, each reply to each student’s paper must include:
o At least 2 scholarly article (the text and the Bible do not count); and
o A relevant business article (any article from a reputable business source—website, magazine, book, etc.—that discusses a relevant business/ethical.
The replies must be in current APA format (6th edition) and must include a reference page under each student paper.
Important: Label your paper with the student initials that you are responding to. For example, if you are responding to AB’s paper then write, “this response is for AB”. In addition, each response to each student paper must have their own references. Do not combine all the references for all students at the end of the paper. Place the appropriate references under the applicable student’s response.
The replies must be written in U.S. English.
In addition, the paper must meet the following standards:
• The content of the paper is well developed and fully addresses all aspects of the assignment.
• The paper is written well and is fluid, well organized, and engaging.
• The sources are adequate and substantial for the paper and include the required amount for each reply.
• For each reply, provide integration of a biblical concept that supports your response. Biblical integration is more than just quoting a verse. Be sure to explain the biblical principle seen in the verse and how that principle may be applied to the issue at hand.
• The clarity and mechanics contribute to discussion with clear, concise comments formatted in an easy to read style that is free of mechanical errors such as grammar and/or spelling. Current APA format 6th edition is applied correctly.
Important requirement: the paper that you upload paper must contain a statement that it meets or exceed all standards as provided in the aforementioned instructions.
Below are the instructions the students had to follow regarding their papers:
Using the Trompenaars national management dimensions of culture, you will conduct and discuss a comparative analysis of 3 foreign nations and the USA.
Using the three nations, compare the dimensions of national management cultures with the Trompenaars dimensions of management cultures identified in the USA.
The rationale behind this paper is for you, as a student, to build on your work. In a previous assignment, you were given a specific website to conduct the Hofstede. No such corresponding website exists for the Trompenaars Analysis. The challenge here for you as the researcher is to be able to take the information from your previous work and use what you have learned regarding the Trompenaars Analysis and come up with a similar analysis on your part. This requires skill and competency as a student, and the challenge is the entire rationale behind the this paper’s deliverable.
Your paper must adhere precisely to the following headings and format:
• SECTION I: Trompenaars Dimensions of Management Culture Comparison Chart
Dimension Nation 1 Nation 2 Nation 3 USA
U v. P
I v. C
N v. E
S v. D
A v. A
S v. S
I v. E
• SECTION 2: Analysis of Section I Results
In your own words, provide an answer to each of the following questions:
1. How do the dimensions of management culture of the 3 foreign nations differ from each other
2. How do the dimensions of management culture of the 3 foreign nations differ from the USA
3. How are the dimensions of management culture of the 3 foreign nations similar to each other
4. How are the dimensions of management culture of the 3 foreign nations similar to the USA
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.