1. All propositions referred to in the coursework paper must be supported by an appropriate reference to a case, statute, book, article or another authority.
2. The maximum overall word limit is 4,500 words. You are allowed to deviate from this up to the maximum of +/-10% of the specified word count. Otherwise the limits must be adhered to. Each submission must include a word count. Words in title page and bibliography are not included in the word count.
3. The coursework assignment consists of two components: the legal problem question and the essay topic.
There is a guideline word count assigned to each of the components: 3,500 words to the legal problem question and 1,000 words to the essay topic. These word count guidelines are approximate and you may, to some extent, deviate from them, as long as the overall word limit for both questions (4,500 words) is adhered to. If there is a substantive connection between the two questions, there is no need to repeat the same analysis/ideas twice; students are allowed to refer to other parts of their coursework where necessary.
4. OSCOLA standard of citation must be followed throughout the coursework – a separate guideline for OSCOLA has been attached separately. Footnotes must be included in the coursework. A bibliography must appear at the end of the coursework; there should be only one bibliography for the whole coursework.
5. The bibliography must contain all relevant material consulted by the writer, and material in the bibliography should be arranged under the following headings:
– Case Law
– Internet resources
– Other resources
6. Footnotes must be used for referencing and further reading only and should contain as little text as possible.
7. Failure to submit the completed coursework assignment properly or will result in the student’s scoring zero for the assignment.
8. Any deviation from the above guidelines will be penalised, either by a zero score or a lower mark.
9. Two important preliminary steps in writer’s analysis would include the following:
a) Identification of juridical seat of arbitration, in light of the applicable law, applicable arbitration rules as well as case law
b) Identification of the relevant arbitral institute
10. Expressions should be based on facts, not conjectures.
11. Given the international nature of this arbitration, some consideration of subsequent enforcement will be appropriate.
12. Credit is given for in-depth research, clear evaluation and critique of the issues relevant to the assignment.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.